• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone have experience with dosing methylone + mdma together?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I have a festival coming up in a few weeks and have barely enough mdma from my old batch for my crew because ive only been able to find methylone at the moment, what is the high like when mixed and can it help us use less mdma? And how should u dose them, methylone after or before the mdma? We'll be redosing a few times trying to get the longest high possible at this 8 hour festival (i know its not the smartest to redose more than once, but it works best for me and my friends)

I've done 150mg MDMA followed by 60mg methylone redose about 2 hours 30 later. That worked perfectly well.

Mixing pure MDMA and Methylone always made the experience a bit too speedy for my liking. Methylone ain't bad, but pure MDMA on it's own is king, I reckon.

Ok, would doing methylone on the mdma comedown give me the energy to keep going though? what drug would be best for this? Because by the time after parties come i just feel sooooo drained from coming down on the mdma and just wanna chill, but i really dont want that to happen this time. I only have access to methylone, mdma, coke, and shrooms. And alcohol obviously

Ok, would doing methylone on the mdma comedown give me the energy to keep going though? what drug would be best for this? Because by the time after parties come i just feel sooooo drained from coming down on the mdma and just wanna chill, but i really dont want that to happen this time. I only have access to methylone, mdma, coke, and shrooms. And alcohol obviously

Ime I find that weed is the best for this. It brings some of the high back and eases any comedown symptoms.

Ime I find that weed is the best for this. It brings some of the high back and eases any comedown symptoms.

yeah ive heard this numerous times, has me interested.. but when i smoke weed, it makes me very anxious, paranoid, and very untalkative, i always feel like im one step behind everything and overthinking things and therefor makes me quite self-conscious (the exact opposite of what i'd want in a party atmosphere). do you think itd be different if i was rolling or coming down? haha :/

do you think itd be different if i was rolling or coming down?

It will definitely be different, but who knows if it would be pleasurable for you specifically. I think that Methylone near the comedown could work, but I'm not sure that it's the best option, per say. As to what a better option would be, I'll let others comment, as I personally don't experience hangovers from MDMA.

yeah ive heard this numerous times, has me interested.. but when i smoke weed, it makes me very anxious, paranoid, and very untalkative, i always feel like im one step behind everything and overthinking things and therefor makes me quite self-conscious (the exact opposite of what i'd want in a party atmosphere). do you think itd be different if i was rolling or coming down? haha :/

Weed hits me very differently when on MDMA and similar drugs, it acts much more like an enhancer of the MDMA like drug than it's own thing then. You don't get the anxiousness, paranoia or inability to speak. You just get some extra body rushes and some renewed energy, on the comedown of a high dose it can also bring out the visuals of MDMA ;).

As for your original question I'd recommend dosing MDMA first and redosing with methylone and not the other way around. Longest acting drug should go first!

OP here's what I would do

Dose MDMA then dose the methylone when you are established in the peak. Id say +1:30 - 2:00 would be the best time to take the methylone to extend the effects. Then have some weed handy when you start coming down and as st3ve pointed out its a totally different high :)
Have fun !

I have a strong dislike of this combo. It makes my mdma come down get muddled with the urge to redose both drugs compulsively and turns into a methylone bender.

These two don't have any special synergy, methylone will just add bodyload and kill your after glow.

Ive been doing some research, is there a good chance of getting serotonin syndrome from doing mdma and methylone since they're both serotonin based drugs? (For the most part)

They won't multiply each other's effects, so no. Unless you take an ungodly amount and/or an MAOI, there's no more risk than either alone.

Methylone is MUCH less serotonergic than MDMA, its less risky than mixing MDA and MDMA and people do that all the time.

I don't know man i would suggest you get pure mdma. Check out the black market, that is where i get mine. Ever since i bought a test kit, i dont buy off the streets.. heck i odnt veen buy methalone because i think it sucks. Pure mdma is crazy ;)