• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone have any experience making "Happy cards?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeaponsRx

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so a friend of mine wants to help out a buddy of his that's currently in jail and asked my buddy to make and send him a happy card in the mail to him. I guess it's a regular thing that inmates receive these happy cards, and I guess they work quite well? He requested the happy card because from what he said, it would really help him out and make his stay in jail a bit smoother as a third of whatever you receive in jail goes to the house, and I guess helps make acquaintances if you get what I mean.

So my question is, does anyone have any experience making these happy cards? Maybe some tips and techniques? My friend told me that someone told him, you simply dissolve about a ball of meth in a small spray bottle with water, and then you simply just spray the birthday card, ( or card of your choice of course) In layers, let dry, spray again, and so forth until it is all gone. He mentioned something about then ironing the card once your done, but that doesn't sound like a good idea to me really, but I wouldn't know as I don't even do meth to be honest with you. He was suggested to dissolve about a balls worth. Has anyone done more? Again, any tips and suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Sorry man, bluelight is a harm reduction forum - we're not here to help you break the law or smuggle drugs.

Please fsmiliarise yourself with the Bluelight User Agreement before posting again.

WeaponsRx, you agreed to and were supposed to have read a user agreement whenever you joined the site, but apparently you did not. This is absolutely, 100% not what we are about here at Bluelight. I feel like, if you had even a cursory understanding of what we were about, you would know that we are a community dedicated to the safe use of drugs, not concerned with how to break the law, import/export or traffic drugs. We are not going to help you get drugs into a jail and I want to make this totally clear to anybody reading, including non-members, that this is not what we are about.

Sure, there's the argument that "someone is new, how could they know?" but, I'm sorry, you agreed to the BLUA before you joined, so you cannot claim ignorance and, if you are unsure, why the hell would you just go ahead and make posts anyway?

It's really, super harmful to our reputation when folks come to Bluelight to learn what we are and see threads dedicated to smuggling drugs into prison. Next thing you know, we're gonna be on Fox News, with Bill O'Reilly discussing the dastardly Bluelight Forums and how we are out to degrade and destroy the entire country.

It's just very aggravating to me and other members of the community when we extend an open invitation for new members, they claim to understand what we're about and even essentially "sign" a document saying that they do understand and then they shit all over our mission statement. WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.