Anyone going to Radiate?

Astrix

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone was going to Radiate Feb.5? We plan on going, because we think it should be a really good party!!
Astrix

HELLZYES!!!
*bouncebounce* You have no idea, no idea whatsoever how fucking psyched I am for this party!!
Not only is it the day I'm finally going to get to roll again (I've been on a break from E since New Years), but I am going there with my bestest friend Loupy who is flying in from Cali to hang with us, and my bf will be there, and tons of bluelighters...
It is going to be phat. It cannot be anything BUT phattyphattyphat! So saieth the Ashkely One.
YAY Malfunction Productions, yay for *finally* a good Columbus party, yay for my sweetest boiz in the world Matthew and Loupy, yay for Ohio bluelight kids who all better be there (OR ELSE! Hee) and yay for the big phat buddas my boiz and I will be rolling face on, and yay for February and couches and RADIATE!
Uh, in other words, you could say I'm looking forward to this party.
wink.gif

~*~ A shiny happy Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 14 January 2000).]

I know I can hardly wait till the day comes!! I have been trying stock up on the supplies I will need to make the night go great! Stickers, glitter, glowsticks, also me and my boyfriend have been beading away trying to make bracelets to pass out! So come get them!!
It should be a very memorable night!!!
smile.gif

Astrix