European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone familiar with dexedrine?

Ismene

Bluelighter
After several dire attempts at getting high on "speed paste", "strongest speed ever" and "pink champagne speed" which were all complete wank and pretty much inactive I'm giving dexedrine a try. Anyone familiar with this? Any better than the usual speed paste utter shite "high"?

Thanking you.

Is it Pharmaceutical ? it's been a good while since I had any but for a while I had a decent supply. I found it largely like other amphetamines but noticeably cleaner and less sketchy but you mileage clear does vary ;)

Yep - if street speed don't do it we must go cap in hand to big pharma :)

Read a few people say it's cleaner with none of the l-amphetamine shite. I'll let you know when I try it. Fingers crossed. Just got a lot of gardening to do and can't get motivated sober :)

At 'functional' dose (5mg?), you'll get shit done but not feel all that different. At higher doses it gets more recreational (10mg+) but in a focused, do loads of shit way - it'll feel good, but it's not mdma - playing music with somebody is good (if you do that), or do something else constructive (or it'll probably be wanking ;)). The next-day comedown can be brutal at higher doses (especially if used to lesuirely, wait till tuesday mdma version). Been years since i've done it though. It'll feel 'cleaner' and healthier than racemic speed, but plenty will still say there's something nice/dirty missing which they actually like about racemic speed (though it's still nice to have the choice).

Last edited:
Any idea how it compares to speed? Street speed appears to be completely inactive on me. I can take a gram of this paste shite and feel no euphoria or high whatsoever.

Mdma doesn't work for me anymore vurt - just feel slightly happier and have ulcered gums the next day. Mind you I find LSD taken 30 minutes apart is like ecstasy was the first time you took it but a lot better.

Well it won't do anything massively different to decent street speed, just feel slightly less body load and more clear-headed, so you may notice it even less (unless you've just been unlucky buying street speed). What exactly are you expecting it to do? (speed isn't exactly that noticeable an effect as drugs go, except at higher doses)

Try 5 first (for HR ;)), but i couldn't take 10+mg without getting extremely enthusiastic about something - not necesarrily euphoria (well a bit), but focus, stamina and enthusiasm

Last edited:
Well it won't do anything massively different to decent street speed, just feel slightly less body load and clear headed, so you may notice it even less. What exactly are you expecting it to do?

I'd agree, ultimately its an amphetamine so the effects will be similar to other common amphetamines. I have found Sulphate quite variable on how messy it can be, some stuff dilates pupils and is noticeably wonky, vision etc. Other batches are more focused and I feel more ultra real.

Dosage is going to play a big part, pharmaceutical doses arent recreational (I'd check what the dose is for Dexy but can't be arsed). I'd anticipate, given your previous reactions that you may not feel it initially but give it a chance and judge by your focus and motivation.

If this doesnt work I'd suggest soaking your brain in Detol for an hour or so ;)

Any idea how it compares to speed? Street speed appears to be completely inactive on me. I can take a gram of this paste shite and feel no euphoria or high whatsoever.

Mdma doesn't work for me anymore vurt - just feel slightly happier and have ulcered gums the next day. Mind you I find LSD taken 30 minutes apart is like ecstasy was the first time you took it but a lot better.

I wouldn't say speed is euphoric.

Not in the way MD or acid is.

I'd say it's more like a quiet confidence and focus.
Fucking lovely but no fireworks.

That damp base stuff isn't as rushy as the crunchy powder that was around in the 90s.
That stuff may have been more like what you're expecting.

With speed I'd say don't bosh the lot. Slowly ease into it by re dosing every couple of hours. Even then it only really gets good when the sun comes up on day two of a binge.

Oh and don't look for the buzz, just do it then get busy. Start cleaning or do some d.i.y or art if you're that way inclined.
You won't notice it happen but somewhere between polishing your skirting boards and clearing the junk out of your kitchen draws you'll notice how glorious it is.

Oh and dex?
Yup dex is nice. Smooth. But like Vurtual said maybe a tad too smooth

Dexamphetamine is good in my experience. It is quite commonly scripted in my part of the world, and i would compare it favourably to the street speed over here (which is invariably methamphetamine in australia, of varying potency).
When i was younger i would take upwards of 20 mg at a time - with rather euphoric, long lasting effects - but i came to realise that 5-10 mg was all that was really needed to remain focussed and high without bugging out with a clenched jaw and babbling like an idiot.

The reliability of a pharmaceutical dose of amphetamine is a definite plus, especially in the age of RCs and random stims being passed off as speed. I wouldnt bother with any ROA except for oral, but dexies were my stimulant of choice for years.

Last edited:
One of my all time favourite feelings when on speed is just gently running your fingers over your head, or with one of those prongy head massage things. Or a willing set of other hands, a girls nails... Oooohhh the tingles.. <3

I love speed. i'd say its euphoric. makes me tingle, feel it rushing through me, smooth uplifting wired focus, imaginative, horny, always golden with booze. aint got a chance to do it as much as i used to though. or for as long. cant risk burning myself out after a weekend when my job is so physically demanding through the week

I wouldn't say speed is euphoric.

Not in the way MD or acid is.

Yeah I'm not expecting explosive euphoria but feeling a bit nicer than I do sober would be nice. I got some nice euphoria off of crystal meth oral - but only for about 4 hours, then you're sick as a dog for the next 2 days which defeats the purpose of taking it to clean the house.

One of my all time favourite feelings when on speed is just gently running your fingers over your head, or with one of those prongy head massage things. Or a willing set of other hands, a girls nails... Oooohhh the tingles.. <3

A polydactyl cat might hit the spot scotch! Cats with two or three extra claws. Attach one of those to your noggin while rushing... :)

Only 4 hours? and sick afterwards? whats wrong with you

4 Hours8o how much did you take ?

I have a little ATM and I took about 25mg at 5PM and have only just re-dosed and that was more out of greed and a lack on self control.

Either you have a talent for buying shit drugs or amphetamines just don't suit your system, quite a few chemical make me puke these days so I just leave them alone, like you I don't tolerate MDMA well anymore after many years of regular use.

The majority of speed iv'e bought on the street, has always been practically the same, in terms of strength. £5er a gram, and you know theres not going to be a lot of amphetamine sulfate in their. So I was happy to eat enough or go through as many grams until I got the desired effect. Had a supply of some really nice speed, which was still shit in purity, but had some legs on it. Only had what I would call good speed from foreign folk. I wondered why I was still buzzing my tits of the next day after a rave, bought some banging stuff of a Lithuanian bird. Euphoria to the max. If your not up for going the naughty net route and getting some Meth, or decent sulfate. Try some 3-fpm.

I would suggest considering this piece of research concluded so you can go and find some drugs that actually work in your anomalous system.

Dex is far superior to street speed IMO. The best ROA is under the tongue. The branded Dexedrine dissolve well but some of the generic dexamfetamine tablets tend to foam up and you end up swallowing most of it anyway.

Copied from a BL post a while ago :-
Amphetamine sulphate contains two optical isomers, levo (or left-) amphetamine and dextro (or right-) amphetamine. Dextro amphetamine works mainly on the dopamine system (focus, motivation), levo amphetamine works on norepinephrine (physical restlessness, raised pulse, jaw clenching, etc).

Initial dose of 10-15mg followed by 5-10mg every 6 hours. Cleaner high, less harsh comedown and no speed dick on dex either!

Not sure if they'd solve your problem Ismene cos if street speed doesn't do it I don't see how dex will.

Edit - just found this :-
Dexamfetamine tablets used to be marketed under the brand name Dexedrine, but these have now been discontinued. Dexamfetamine is currently only available generically (without a brand name).

Last edited: