• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone experience significant paranormal effects from mdma?

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
Before reading this, I ask you to not believe or disbelieve my story, but simply take it into consideration. This is a secondhand account. I know how far out this sounds, and I don't expect everyone to believe it, in fact I have a hard time believing it myself but to be honest I've seen weirder shit. So anyway, onto the story.

My friend was in a room with two witnesses when this happened. She was on a high dose of MDMA, I can estimate around 300+mg, as were the two others. There was a candle sitting across the room. She pointed at it, and said "Hey guys, watch this" and pointed at the candle and it went out. She went on to re-light the candle and repeat the phenomenon and at that point one of the witnesses, disturbed by what he just saw, threw the candle out of the window. I figure this is a pretty rare occurrence but I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced something like this. For the record, it never happened again, but then she hasn't since tried to reproduce this, due to an accidental MDMA overdose which turned her off of rolling for good.

Think about this; human minds can change the outcome of a random number generator just by thinking about it. If something like this could possibly happen, it's no surprise to me that it would be under the influence of a drug, which may possibly put your mind on overdrive.

The second time I took MDMA (9 hrs into an LSD trip), I was with a bunch of friends, one female. I was chatting to the female and one guy, closed my eyes and saw an image of the three of us in a different place, and from the image i got the impression that me and the girl were together, it creeped me out but I quickly forgot about it. Fast forward one month and I am together with this girl despite no particular prior romantic interest in her before this night. Fast forward 6 months and I'm doing MDMA with almost the same bunch of friends, partway through the experience leave the main bunch to chat with my girlfriend, then the other dude joins us, and I begin to completely trip out as the image I'm seeing seems almost exactly like the one I saw on my eyelids during the other experience.

I don't believe in anything supernatural but MDMA gives me a very distinct and sometimes disturbing dark 'supernatural' or 'ghostly' vibe... Hard to explain. Smoking weed on the comedown of my first MDMA trip I closed my eyes and saw a flash of a weird glowing orb-like entity, it seemed to represent sadness or emptiness, still creeps me out to this day but I believe it was my brain telling me that to continue using MDMA would invite this eternal emptiness and depression into my life (again as I had mood problems in the past I had recovered from), and no surprises as I continued to use MDMA so the life force emptied out of me and I've stopped using it now

I believe these effects in me are from sort of strange connection to an unconscious (or super conscious?) part of the brain produced by MDMA in addition to its more traditionally psychedelic effects. Some part of me must have known I would find something special in this girl, and equally some part of me must have known that MDMA could destroy me if I was not careful, and this was represented in an abstract way that suited the altered form of consciousness I was in at the time (magical thinking, to match the magical feeling of being absorbed in an MDMA experience, which to me literally feels like you are living in some type of fantasy fairytale magical steampunk-style world at times, not unlike the feel of RPG games of similar themes)