• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone ever try those "stormtrooper" tabs?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
iIjbWyVtHtRcJqG3MdU93NqoVKbfL2VNUpYY1z1s51o.jpg

I'm talking about those Stormtrooper tabs that were going around the US about 2 years ago.

Best LSD I'VE EVER HAD!!! So clean and so potent. I think they were dosed at ~200mics....

My buddy told me the chemist wrote an article on the dark net about how he single handedly increased the potency and reduced the price of LSD across the whole US (and I believe it). I can't find this article anymore though :(...

I'll never forget these tabs. Anyone else run across them? (you can even see the mylar bag the dealer sent this guy in the mail in the background lol)

These tabs were sooooooooo fucking good! I went goo-goo-gaa-gaa over them like a baby drooling for a titty. Probably ate a whole sheet lmao.

Last edited:
I wonder just how many actual LSD cooks there are in the US. I always figured the number is single digits and acid mostly comes from a few sources regardless of design.

I wonder just how many actual LSD cooks there are in the US. I always figured the number is single digits and acid mostly comes from a few sources regardless of design.

Yeah, I doubt there are more than 10 in the US. I wonder how they even get all the precursors these days?

I mean just one decent cook probably supplies half the country with LSD for a few months? Has to...

these where by team trust dosed at 90 ug each.

I have to disagree. They were much stronger than 90ug... at least the ones I had. 1 tab had me tripping fucking balls and took another tab 6 hours in and I barely made it through the airport 12 hours later.

WAYYYYY stronger than 90ug. I honestly questioned if this was really LSD or some new LSD super analogue. I know my tabs and strength and these tabs blew me out of the water!

Also the cleanest, most pure and strongest LSD hallucinations I've ever had. I couldn't use my phone because every letter and number was spinning constantly. It was like alphabet soup with an industrial fan blowing on the bowl of letters and milk.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. They were much stronger than 90ug... at least the ones I had. 1 tab had me tripping fucking balls and took another tab 6 hours in and I barely made it through the airport 12 hours later.

WAYYYYY stronger than 90ug.
Street lsd is extremly underdosed. 100 ug should be a decent trip with very apparent cevs and oevs. They were dosed at 100 ug back in the time and tested at 100 ug.

150 ug is where you can see through objects and is super strong intense trip. 200 ug the boundries of reality blur completely 250 ug and you will see the entire universe unfold before your eyes from the start to the end 300 ug is the transcendetal reality of god.

150 ug is where you can see through objects and is super strong intense trip. 200 ug the boundries of reality blur completely 250 ug and you will see the entire universe unfold before your eyes from the start to the end 300 ug is the transcendetal reality of god.

I think your scale is underweight by maybe 100 ug. 200 ug is melting objects and blurring of all your senses but reality is still there if you need it. God’s up around 500. But everybody’s mileage varies.

Street lsd is extremly underdosed. 100 ug should be a decent trip with very apparent cevs and oevs. They were dosed at 100 ug back in the time and tested at 100 ug.

I'm quite aware of that and have tried LSD from all over the US. I generally need 2-4 tabs to actually "trip". This was one hitter quitter type shit. One tab had me completely gone like 1970's style shit. DEFINITELY more than 90mics, you probably had some 2nd wave copycat tabs.

I think your scale is underweight by maybe 100 ug. 200 ug is melting objects and blurring of all your senses but reality is still there if you need it. God’s up around 500. But everybody’s mileage varies.
nope. I have eaten more acid than a majorty of people and alot of my hits have been lab tested at doses. Most street blotter is under 50 ug. Darknet LSD is where its at these days.

500 ug your no longer having a human experince total breakthrough anything is possible. 100 ug should be melting objects. 200 ug is where objects are completely transforming into impossible things

Real 250-300 ug is where most users will draw the line and take a break after it if dosed with no tolerance. 300 ug is a total death rebirth.

nope. I have eaten more acid than a majorty of people and alot of my hits have been lab tested at doses. Most street blotter is under 50 ug. Darknet LSD is where its at these days.

500 ug your no longer having a human experince total breakthrough anything is possible. 100 ug should be melting objects. 200 ug is where objects are completely transforming into impossible things

Real 250-300 ug is where most users will draw the line and take a break after it if dosed with no tolerance. 300 ug is a total death rebirth.

How do you lab test your doses to get an actual measurement of dose?

The last time i had darknet acid i ate 3 and had a perfect trip staying what felt like just the safe side of ego loss but well and truly in another universe. I presumed that was 300 ug - always impossible to know though. I would’nt have wanted 4. They were hoffman bicycles if I recall.

How do you lab test your doses to get an actual measurement of dose?
many places have offered lab testing for years of blotters. Drugsdata in the US energy control in spain.

A majority of street blotter in america averaged around 35 ug when tested by DEA. In the 1950's they gave psychiatrists 100 ug for first time trips and it was inducing cosmic consciousness and giving them big bang type experiences.

100 ug proper dosed of LSD-25 is a very powerful drug. OEVS on LSD start at 50 ug. Good liquid in the 90's which was a good hit of acid was 90 ug in the grateful dead.

Team trust only ever released 100 ug tabs

The last time i had darknet acid i ate 3 and had a perfect trip staying what felt like just the safe side of ego loss but well and truly in another universe. I presumed that was 300 ug - always impossible to know though. I would’nt have wanted 4. They were hoffman bicycles if I recall.
hoffman bicycles are dosed all over the place so its hard to say. Each lab report on the batches of them comes back different by huge margins. They are supposdly sold as 200 ug but the e.c lab results showed 100-120 ug maximum. They are from holland.

many places have offered lab testing for years of blotters. Drugsdata in the US energy control in spain.

A majority of street blotter in america averaged around 35 ug when tested by DEA. In the 1950's they gave psychiatrists 100 ug for first time trips and it was inducing cosmic consciousness and giving them big bang type experiences.

100 ug proper dosed of LSD-25 is a very powerful drug. OEVS on LSD start at 50 ug. Good liquid in the 90's which was a good hit of acid was 90 ug in the grateful dead.

Team trust only ever released 100 ug tabs

Drugsdata/ecstasydata doesn't post dosage information unless I am mistaken? They record the same size but that's it?? Maybe I'm wrong.

Also I don't think you get OEVs at 50ug.... maybe I'm wrong though but that seems like a stretch.

Can you list a source about the DEA info? Curious...

Drugsdata/ecstasydata doesn't post dosage information unless I am mistaken? They record the same size but that's it?? Maybe I'm wrong.

Also I don't think you get OEVs at 50ug.... maybe I'm wrong though but that seems like a stretch.
They post the UG information if its been tested in lab and not a reagent test. Cali sunshines and GG are the darknet tabs which are 200 ug.

I found too low doses just sketch me out at the end of the trip, but bigger doses seem to finish better.

They post the UG information if its been tested in lab and not a reagent test. Cali sunshines and GG are the darknet tabs which are 200 ug.

I've bought many GG tabs and they were definitely not 200ug...

maybe I got scammed?

The minimum active dose is between 20-30 μg. - The average doses is between 50-100 μg. - High doses are higher than 100-200 μg.

From the suppliers of hoffman bicycles. they say its around 100-120 ug.

My lsd is tested at doses and i eaten all range of doses with many many trips over the years.

Void realms at 105 ug where fucking very powerful once they got the batch dosage right.

Flower of light 150 ug i gave these to some experinced street trippers who only ever had street lsd and it was way to much for them to handle and they had 50 + trips under there belt.

GG has 3 selections 105 ug 150 ug and 200 ug.

Yeah... honestly never seen the 200 ug tabs, but I've spent quite a bit of money on the 105 and 150's over the years.... none of them (from several different middle men) matched a single tab of the stormtrooopers I had... half as strong.... IDK man we're just two peasants arguing over the movement of the sun I guess lol

edit: also my last tabs I had were "flower of light"... pretty sure they were some knockoff prodrug... they were strong but I took 2 and sucked on them for an hour.... nothing... had to swallow them and only then got an effect. And they were from one of the most respected dark net vendors....

it's too easy to fake or underdose LSD and this convo is kinda useless IMO? or am I wrong?