• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone ever try a 160 mg OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason 160 is so much better than 2x 80s or whatever, is because if you wanna bang it, you can get a hell of a lot more in a shot because of less fillers and whatnot

other than that the only reason it woiuld be cool is because its rare

Never seen one but my dream way of going out would be to have a couple 160s, a couple opana 40s, a bunch of seconals, some fine bourbon, and a bar.

My buddy just told me he has REAL oc 160mg. How do I check if they are real without doing one.

Don't bump threads from over 2 years ago. If you can't figure out how to identify a pill using the internet, well.....

It's an interesting thread though. I would love to try a 160 oxy. I can't really find anything over 20-30 these days where I am. Anything more is an op. Being able to snort 80mg in one line instead of 4 20's or sometimes having to deal with 10's, ugh. Being able to snort 160mg in one line would be so fucking awesome.

It's an interesting thread though. I would love to try a 160 oxy. I can't really find anything over 20-30 these days where I am. Anything more is an op. Being able to snort 80mg in one line instead of 4 20's or sometimes having to deal with 10's, ugh. Being able to snort 160mg in one line would be so fucking awesome.

30 mg is the highest immediate release oxy made. Anything higher would have to be OPs...and OPs..the biggest one manufactured anymore is an 80.

Isn't that what I said? 20-30mg roxy is the largest dose of abusable oxy these days. There used to be OC's, and when those were around I could snort 1 line instead of 3 or 4. I miss the oc 80's, so to have an oc 160 would be a fucking dream come true.

Sure... but I am getting older. Anyways, to be honest I can understand why they stopped making them. They were all over the place for awhile. Been close to a decade since I have seen one and I doubt many are left.

'Tis rather random, but I wonder what happened to K'd-OUT-in-AZ? Hasn't been around it appears in awhile.

Well, I get oc120s here in the UK.

They are a blessing. Big pinkish round tablets.

No need for 160s.

I'm so glad that they haven't OPed the oxy here in the UK. I think id lose my mind if they did. I'm forever grateful for the OC stamped on my tabs.

30 mg is the highest immediate release oxy made. Anything higher would have to be OPs...and OPs..the biggest one manufactured anymore is an 80.
I miss you missmeyet? This thread is more than 5 years old, time to put it to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.