Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone ever try a 1000ug dose?

fdizile

Greenlighter
Hey all,

A friend of mine is considering a very heavy dose of LSD. 1000mics to be specific.

If anyone has ever done this over-the-top dose and has any insight for her, or anything that you would've wanted to know before, please share.

Thanks,
fdizile

I've gone quite a bit higher than 1000 tbh.

Be in a good place mentally.
Be in a PERFECT place physically--no chance of unknown individuals, weird energy, etc.---this NEEDS to be a place you have full control over

Have some benzos just in case
Have plenty of cannabis
Have plenty of drinks/snacks ready--don't want to have to go to a store---fruit, vegetables, candy, coconut water, health stuff etc
Be ready with music, books, etc

MEDITATE---if you treat this as any other trip you will have a bad time

Best preparation is to have done a few lower dose trips first. Like if you haven't dosed at least 6-8 times in your life, there's no reason to go to 1000ug already.

I've gone quite a bit higher than 1000 tbh.

Be in a good place mentally.
Be in a PERFECT place physically--no chance of unknown individuals, weird energy, etc.---this NEEDS to be a place you have full control over

Have some benzos just in case
Have plenty of cannabis
Have plenty of drinks/snacks ready--don't want to have to go to a store---fruit, vegetables, candy, coconut water, health stuff etc
Be ready with music, books, etc

MEDITATE---if you treat this as any other trip you will have a bad time

Best preparation is to have done a few lower dose trips first. Like if you haven't dosed at least 6-8 times in your life, there's no reason to go to 1000ug already.
How many hits would 1000ug be? like 10? Yeah, that could fry some circuits.

Basically, just hold on to your hat cause it's about to blow off!

Yeah, I've gone up to very high multiple MG doses of LSD. There seems to be a weird bodily response (for me, at least) at such doses. I would get very phlegmy, lots of mucus, and coughing, lots of gagging as if I am producing an excess of fluids in me. Also, a lot of sweating and lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness in limbs. In fact, at the dose I took, I was incredibly uncomfortable for a lot of it. I didn't really enjoy the comeup, which just kept increasing- the peak was basically me non-responsive- the latter period was also very uncomfortable and it was then that I began being communicate to by something. I wrote multiple pages that detail an exposition of true reality, and it went something along the lines of Jesus, the universe being a projection emnating from the carrier wave of the Sagittarius radio signal at the centre of the Milky Way, with only our solar system being 'real' and it took on some of the theology of Avatar also. Pretty much nonsense. ;) I did have an awesomely creative week following this, writing and recording music, a peak of creativity that I haven't experienced since. I also felt very emotional and was tearing up a lot, kept feeling like I was in the presence of something.

I think its quite unsafe and unwise to take more than 200-300ug. There is not a huge increase in positive effects but there is an increase in negative symptoms. It is very confusing, very manic, very stimulating in a way that doesn't feel especially like being on LSD. Because of that, I was taken by surprise and of course considered that maybe what I took was not LSD, though it was both before and after that. It felt dissociative and alien, but mainly, I do not remember much of it at all. Needless to say, I presented quite the burden to my girlfriend who stayed sober...:\

I've never tried that dose, but I'm really satisfied with what I get from 300-400ug. It's intense, it's like a totally different drug almost (compared to say, 110ug, or one tab for me). The highest I've gone was just under the 400 mark I believe, and it blasted me off into hyperspace. I wasn't aware of my surroundings at all, I basically time travelled to my childhood and re-experienced my entire life in short sequential events. It was amazing and I had a great time, but after that I've really had no desire to push the envelope. Mayyyybe one day I'll try 500ug, but 1000ug just seems like it would get crazy. In contrast, 220ug is still an ok social-tripping dose for me, so things get intense pretty fast. If you ever do it, it's probably best to step your way up, get familiar with that headspace first, because it's completely different from anything else I've ever experienced at 300+. Also, I had zero control, I was just sitting in a chair tripping balls for hours. It was almost like those videos of people taking a hit of DMT and then just taking off.

I accidentally took 5 hits of both 1p LSD and Al lad ( I got stuck in a loop and forgot I had gone back for another hit and yea it was messed up) hahaha anyways after it all hit me I got stuck on auto pilot doing the same 4 or 5 things for 5 hours my girl friend was witness to this I would either argue with her about being loud, say I'm going out side, say I'm going to draw, or try to start listening to music. I wasn't coherent at all during this time, and I don't remember anything except for a flashback I had the next time I tripped after that and it was a very intense flashback that ruined most of my trip!
Have fun and be safe. Make sure you have a trip sitter!

Me and a good friend done 90 odd between us 1 weekend, some 20 odd yrs back, where as people were flying off 1, blotters..
Didn't really get any Higher, but it did prolong the deal, as we were poppin em like every hr or so.. In Wales, so maybe the prior ten yrs of magic mushrooms was good prep, don know!?
Guess it depends if your headstrong, n don get into that 'i m never gonna come down' train of thought..
Stay indoors, or at least somewhere safe, good people around you, all should be well..
Also, done a weekend on the liquid lsd, a drop on the tongue, where again, 1 would suffice, but still, kept 'toppin up' throughout, 24-48 hrs.. All good n back to Earth after a good sleep, so yes, def have vals, some kinda sleepers at hand I'd day is 'essential'
Best thing to try n keep I mind when doing this kind of drug, is, you took it for fun, so enjoy it!!

Thanks for all the valuable feedback. I'll be sure to pass this along.

- fdizile

many who say they did it and enjoyed it also say that they do not remember very much (i.e. amnesia) and that they were a burden on their sitter (suggesting annoying and delirious behavior).
To get the same effect, it is cheaper just to take too much salvia, and it is over faster.
I think if you need an excessive experience that you will barely remember fragments of, you may as well just smoke too much salvia and save everyone the trouble. Unless you need to waste several hours as well.

those 10 hits could be five strong or ten reasonable lsd trips, or in my case 20 or thirty enjoyably enhanced days.

Yup. It isn't for everyone, and that much lsd with no tolerance will likely send you to a reality-destroying place you have only dreamed about, or perhaps had nightmares about. Not for the faint of heart...

Fuck yeah it's so fun :D

I'm a firm believer in people like this acting on their impulses. Those who seek are bound to recieve.

Around 1000ug your sensory matrix starts relaxing and your memories and intellectual processing senses will merge with or override reality. Your mathematical reasoning will also be enhanced and you'll be exposed to information seemingly beyond your reach as a humam being.

The only thing to fear is fear and uncertainty. High doses of acid are extremely soft and easy to handle if you're knowledgable of acids true effects on consciousness. On my 1300ug trip I encountered a lot of really bizzare effects but using the intellectual enhancement I was able to easily draw conclusions on what the drug was doing to me.

This past weekend I ate 1000ug of old family needlepoint and 1800ug of fluff. The visuals from the fluff were intensified by the tendency of needlepoint to bring out textures and colors. I watched my living room explode in a myrad of color and 3D/4D movement and swirls. Also went deep into my psycy and realized a few new things. I only advise doing this if you are a true head and can handle your shit and keep it together. This is by no means the largest amount of lsd that I've taken. I've taken drinks of concentrate and eaten the mop up from laying sheets and done a thumb print . So please be careful when considering eating large quantities. My best advise is to build up to it during your trip. Start at 500ug and go from there. You can anyways eat more but you can't eat less.

I dunno if redosing LSD is all that useful. Most psychedelics exhibit short term tolerance. At least I've never noticed an increase in effects when redosing LSD, just increase duration...

I accidentally took 5 hits of both 1p LSD and Al lad ( I got stuck in a loop and forgot I had gone back for another hit and yea it was messed up) hahaha anyways after it all hit me I got stuck on auto pilot doing the same 4 or 5 things for 5 hours my girl friend was witness to this I would either argue with her about being loud, say I'm going out side, say I'm going to draw, or try to start listening to music. I wasn't coherent at all during this time, and I don't remember anything except for a flashback I had the next time I tripped after that and it was a very intense flashback that ruined most of my trip!
Have fun and be safe. Make sure you have a trip sitter!
once I took an 8 strip of acid. I wasn't even seeing visuals. But the dude i was with, was tripping so hard.