• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone ever roll so hard that you cant move?

Becklemore

Greenlighter
There's been a few times where I've rolled so hard that I can't move. I'm just laying down, teeth chattering, completely out of mind rolling face. In pure bliss. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, how often.

There's been a few times where I've rolled so hard that I can't move. I'm just laying down, teeth chattering, completely out of mind rolling face. In pure bliss. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so, how often.
Happened once or twice, but usually only when I had OD'ed, it doesn't happen with normal range doses. I mean it can be a bit overwhelming and intense from time to time but not so much that I can't move anymore, that only happens when I had taken waaaaay too much. How much do you usually dose?

I normally do about .5 g in one night, split up into two rolls. It hasn't happened to me in a long time, even when I take the same amount of molly, or more. I wonder if it's because I built up a tolerance to it or what? Kinda bummed, if that is the case. I loved rolling so intensely like that.

The shortest time between rolls has been about 2 months, the longest time has been about 6 or 7 months.

E- tardation. I swear it can happen and for some it doesn't take much more then a normal dose to overdue it. When I roll, but just enough just right, I am fine, I feell like I can do anything.

Do too much and all of a sudden simple things become more difficult, that's when it can become akin to a trip, good trip don't get me wrong.

Is it possible to build up a tolerance to Molly when you wait that long between rolls? I've only been rolling for the past two and a half years and have only done It about 7 or 8 times, with waiting a minimum of two months between rolls like I said, but usually waiting 3 or 4. Because I've noticed I don't get the same effects as when I used to roll but I don't know if its because the past couple times, I wasn't taking as much as I normally do ( but still quite enough) Could I have lost the magic already or is it the quality of the molly?

0.5 in a night is a very high dose and can cause this yes. My guess is that the few times it happened, you had unusually pure drugs. It's possible to build up a tolerance with such high doses, even if only rolling every two months. Everyone is different, some hardly build up tolerance, some build it up really fast

When I inject MDMA I can get to this point pretty quick... A few shots in and I'm good for nothing.

second time i did ecstacy pills did this. first time was amazing off one pill. These pills were dutch pills , and either double or triple stacks from tampa or orlando if not mistaken. I think they may have been 150-225 mgs per pill and i wouldnt be surprised if they were 225 mgs.

on the second time was four days after the first time , i was vacationing around new symra beach fl with a friend, at the time, (over fifteen years ago in nov 2000) and we didnt know about harm reduction and he suggested since im leaving we go out rolling so we each took a pill, then a lil while each took a quarter or half if i remember right, then split another pill and snorted it...so at most we each had two strong pills a piece in us..and it was more than overhwelming, it seemed clean though, I was in and out of conciously i remember, couldnt move, had insights that were so profound yet didnt mean anything---if i was doing psycho therapy in an area i needed help in at the time -i would have been talked to by God, bc i was gettign insights yet they were coming from no one without any purpose...regardless after i could move, the high was very intense for the next five hours or so untill I started coming down....and come down i did, I didnt eat well for next day or so, felt so bad, and ended up feeling abandoned by the world, and ended up crying desperately in my room for help

in my experience, I pushed the dose way to far and think i had a minimum of 300 mgs pure stuff, and up to 450 mgs , with some of insufflated, which i think that is where it caused me to not move . That was abuse, and I suffered on the comedown hugetime- be intelligent, always space your rolls and never go above strong dosing

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfph. It's the best feeling imaginable!

Don't do it too much, you'll fry your brain (I did :( )

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfph. It's the best feeling imaginable!

Don't do it too much, you'll fry your brain (I did :( )

I did too and it took a thirteen years break after trying and trying to get the magic back and i did get the magic back after the thirteen years break, but I tried and tried after breaks and nada

dont do it at all..its way too much ,, in and out of conciousness...my body kept going back and forth between consciousness and unconsciousness. No thanks id rather feel magically but not risk going in and out of conciousness, while possibly taking the chance to slip into unconsciousness for a while, while my friends freak out and for help, then im in the hospital and my whole family knows, or in worst case I slip into unconscious forever/ I didnt do this but it is possible and id rather not come close to this red line . playing it casually is enough for me, bc ive had some loving, magical casual times for this substances and possinily some of the best feelings ive ever felt in my life --

Of course. When people say they're flooring it, it's because of what you just described. Basically, you feel so good that you don't even WANT to move, lol.

Edit: About the teeth chattering, that's not good lol. I wasn't referring to that though. :)