• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone ever interacted with social sites aimed at medical professionals trying to start a mutually beneficial conversation?

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
If so, how well or badly did it go? I just made the attempt given that many of us have to rely on healthcare quite a lot, and while I got some very positive responses, overall the result was.... less then ideal. OK, frankly disappointing.

PS oh and also my post got locked by a mod one day in because of all the apparent 'complaints' from users of the site. For clarification I posted on a nursing forum about 'how do you treat drug users'.

I was reading one about caregivers for the elderly. They enable dementia and they have horrible attitudes sometimes and a lot of lost memory and incintinence issues.

I have a retirement home in my family name in my home town. My dad is an entertainer and travels to nursing homes all across Canada which has actually been a good gig for him. Gerontology isn’t exactly my worst subject.

I went to apply for journalism at Brock University, but my gr 12 eng I scored a 62 cause I barely went. I wrote my essay to get into upgrading on gerontology.

Best essay I’ve ever seen from someone coming in for upgrading!
Your reading comprehension scored perfect! I’ve never seen this!
Your vocabulary is at a college graduates level!

Well I still needed the grade. I also didn’t know how to use excel so I got thrown in a computer class.

My dad calls me and asks me if I want to play bass for his retirement home whatever and he’s starting a new stage now.

Few months later… well there wouldn’t be room in the van anyway!

So now I’m gerontologist the extreme in my 30s and I wrote something about this in a stretch finally.

I also write journals sometimes. If I’m particularly feeling unstable or in the darkness I might pentagram all over them because maturity has made me that pastoral douchebag telling you you’ll BURN IN HELL!!

How much time is spent drawing out all the Satan symbols to show people what the burner looks like when it’s on, in priest school.