Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever heard of someone with this name

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKay420

Greenlighter
I was thinking the other day about names for if I ever have a kid. I have searched and searched all over the internet and name databases and could not find one instance of the name "Fractal". It sounded quite stupid at first but the more I think about it the more I like it. It seems somewhat unisex, but probably more on the feminine side, despite ending with a consonant. Fractals are some of the most beautiful images/visuals that exist, so I thought it might be somewhat common as a hippy/flower child era name. Names like these seem to be re-emerging. Anyone have thoughts on this or know of anyone named Fractal? I'm interested in it mostly as a first name but I'd consider it as a middle name also. I wouldn't want my child being made fun of for having a strange name such as "Apple" (cough...Gwenyth Paltrow).

That’s neat! I’m down with creative names. I’ve never met or heard of a Fractal. I’m sure anyone who doesn’t know what a fractal is May think she has a weird name. But later on people will learn and like it :) I’m currently digging my great grandmas names. Hazel, opal, ruby, and pearl. Love them all, so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.