• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Anyone ever gone on a road trip?

I appreciate the advice and have heard about the border 4th amendment "exception" before. I am not a US Citizen as I live in Canada, but I believe that fortunately the 4th amendment also applies to non-citizens while inside the USA.

Will probably take both of those, sounds wonderful.

It is pretty messed up what they do. I had a very negative experience with one of their "checkpoints", where I was arrested, stuck in a BP cell before being transferred the county jail, where I was charged with a felony (for a piece of hashish about the size of a thumbnail) before bailing myself out. Local town had a population of around 80 people but 4+ bail bond companies, so you know what the local economy was all about.

They told me that the drug sniffing dogs indicated my car before I even stopped the vehicle! So by the time they actually said anything to me, I was already fucked. They got another dog out there, who indicated, and I got arrested as they tore through my car. Still the only time in my travels where that's happened...came close to happening some other times, but that's the first and only time. It sucked ass, but I got the charge knocked down to a differed misdemeanor, did a year of probation (in Texas, blurgh) and now it's just an unpleasant memory.

So learn from my mistakes...and Snoop Dogg's....and Willie Nelson's...and Fiona Apple's...man going to court was a surreal experience....while reading my charge, the judge couldn't pronounce the word "tetrahydrocannabinol", and after court me and the bailbond people (most of whom didn't seem far from being criminals themselves) took me and some of the other people who'd been sentenced that day out a bit into the desert to shoot a Barrette .50 cal...it made the experience a bit better but not by much. The whole experience seemed like just a weird official gristmill of money that they grind people through for so-called crimes. There were a bunch of cases before mine and some people got hit with some real bummer sentences