• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

anyone ever get zero reagent reactions?

Briny

Greenlighter
hey I'm new to posting here so very sorry if this is in the wrong discussion forum!

today I tested 2 different batches of "mdma"
the first had very typical reagent reactions (used marquis, mecke, leibermann, froedhe, and simons)
the second sample had no reaction to any of the reagents, even though the exact same were used
by this I meant they were completely clear / had no change

any idea what the substance could be?
our best guess was some kind of research chem that doesnt appear with reagents but it's very puzzling.
any feedback is appreciated!

Both caffeine can do this and there were a lot of MDMA "rocks" going round in 2020 that were actually caffeine.

4-CMC does something similar but there is a faint yellow reaction with liebermann.

I’ve seen Piperazines give nothing but a bubble. As they say though, these tests only tell you what something IS NOT. If you test a suspected batch of MDMA that failed to produce the proper color results all we can say with certainty is.. You don’t have MDMA.

-GC

hey I'm new to posting here so very sorry if this is in the wrong discussion forum!

today I tested 2 different batches of "mdma"
the first had very typical reagent reactions (used marquis, mecke, leibermann, froedhe, and simons)
the second sample had no reaction to any of the reagents, even though the exact same were used
by this I meant they were completely clear / had no change

any idea what the substance could be?
our best guess was some kind of research chem that doesnt appear with reagents but it's very puzzling.
any feedback is appreciated!
Here is a cool app

I plugged in no reaction for the tests you stated

104 substances match

Here is a cool app

I plugged in no reaction for the tests you stated

104 substances match

That app should be stickied somehow @arrall

Thank you @snmfmy This is a very valuable resource. I've been looking for something like it for some time.

That app should be stickied somehow @arrall

Thank you @snmfmy This is a very valuable resource. I've been looking for something like it for some time.
Just be careful that sometimes they're actually aren't reactions for a particular reagent listed, but the coolest part is you can actually go over to the substances section and it'll tell you how it should test