Anyone ever buy a Hookah over the internet?

McBeaver

Bluelighter
I'm looking to get a Hookah, egyptian style (with the hose and the clay bowl, wind cover where you put the coals on top, etc.). Actually want it to smoke that crazy gooey apple flavered tobacco (Yes, actually smoking tobacco out of the hookah... smoke the weed out of the bong). Anyone get one over the internet...can recommend a site with decent prices, good delivery and quality products? Thanks.

Well, i must say that I can't really help you there. However, I have had a chance to smoke a Shisha (sp?), which is essentially the turkish equivalent of a hookah. Anyway, you think apple is good, try strawberry!
Dave

Mmmm, strawberry flavored tobacco. Don't know where to order one over the net, but I do love hookas. I used to smoke out of one all the time....when I still smoked weed, that is. Ah, yer making me nostalgic.
------------------
xoxo
flux

Try bongworld.com, I ordered a bong from them and it was a good price and they ship fast.
Love,
JM

Hey McBeaver... email me with your email address. We never finished our chat room conversation (K!K!K!). Let me know if your going to any parties or meetups soon....
Dazzle

Yup, I'm talking about a Shisha, a Nargila, a Hookah, not a bong. I think the one I'm looking at is an egyptian hookah, but its just another style, they all work the same. Strawberry is good too? Cool, I tried honey, it sucked. My friend worked in Saudi Arabia and he said in restaurants you can order the Hookah after a meal, like coffee. They bring it out and everyone puffs. That would be an awesome trend to start in America.
Hey Dazzle, my fellow fiend. I'll catch you again in the chat room, I seem to have no other life while home this winter break, so I'll be there frequently.