• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Anyone else ween/substitute with amphetamines

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Im a regular coke smoker (3-4g) /day and for the last few months when i figure i just dont want to smoke that day, ive used adderall xr ( i crush it up real fine) lick my finger and put abit under my tongue bit by bit days of dose vary between 20mg-120mg now for anyone reading thinking that a high dose will get fix their cravings, think again its dangerous until youve built a tolerance, and one thing you must know is amps last 4-6 hours if not more depending when/how much youve taken, some days i can sleep fine some days ill need a benzo but, i genuinely have been wondering if anyone else has used amps to substitute heavy regular coke use ( if you try this do not and i repeat do not take more than 40mg for your first time.) Amps are a different beast, very different not as euphoric but i guess that depends on how you describe euphoria, i certainly can say i feel like its half a coke high but the euphoria doesnt last as long and theres a ceiling limit to the euphoria no matter how much you take you will never get 'higher' but only increase cardiovascular consequences, ive had alot of success with this in the past since ive researched similar to heroin users they get methadone well, coke has no substitute and im wondering if i may be on to somthing because on those days where i substitute, cravings gone, normal day ( i redose occasionally) but i wanted to hear other peoples thoughts because this could have the potential to help alot of people struggling

P.s. i reccomend IF you do try this aside from adderall, Vyvanse is the way to go, its 100% dextro amphetamine ( YOU MUST SWALLOW) because adderall is already amphetamine, vyvanse is metabolized into it, i say vyvanse because adderall is 75% d-amp and 25% L-amp l amp is more speedy, whereas the euphoria and positives are from the D-amp