• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else think coke without drinking is just not worth it?

Ive read that alot of people like drinking while doing coke am I the only one who cant drink anything while doing it? I take little sips of water but even that I have to force myself to drink. Is there anything I can do to change this?n

Yep. Drink a few drinks first before you start doing blow. It takes the edge off the high and makes you more easy going. You'll find it easier to have a few drinks between lines if you are already nicely buzzed on booze before you do the first line.

I have to be drunk before doing coke.. otherwise the high sucks... also I am not stupid enough to do coke in the first place unless I'm drunk.

Also.. this thread is really old.

Thinking about a Cocaine/Alcohol hangover, even thinking about it, is a shock to my system. Oh god is that terrible. It's terrible when you're 16 and you have to go and work a frialator for 10 hours. Good times.

I remember constantly suffering at work as a teenager from exactly the same thing. I'm glad those days are over and I can contain things so I'm never partying the night before work. Life is much easier now.