Anyone else thing oxandrolone doesn't get the praise it deserves?

You wrote car btw :)

But if you can get good affordable var, you'll love it. Imagine tren without the sides. And some custom synths right? I mean if your rich anyway....

If you read my posts most have spelling mistakes especially when using slang or shortening words. I only use a phone no pc, constant auto correct... Lol

I completely agree Var is my favourite oral.

Like everyone has said, because of the price most labs will use winny instead and label it as Anavar.

If you can get your hands on real Anavar, 100mg along with Test + Tren is just superb. No need for stupid dosages with the tren either, 200mg to 400mg at most is more than sufficient. I generally never run tren higher than 300mg.

Also their are 2 British UGL at present that are producing legitimate 50mg Anavar tabs (Tested and verified as Oxandrolone).

What labs would that be? We allow lab discussion in sd

Ah right ok.

Triumph Labs have 50mg.

And I also recall the new batches of Bio Med were tested successfully.

I think there was about 3 labs I remember seeing come back from Wedinos as successful.

They no longer analyse steroids or PEDs but I think you will still find the reports on there somewhere.

Out of interest what's the going price on these and also how many per tub and were they tested at 50mg or just positive for oxandrolone

On average around £50-£60 and its 50mgx50

Depends on the supplier and how much they buy wholesale or if they buy direct from the lab itself.
So depending on that they'll just pass any extra cost on.

So 100mg per day for 8 weeks is going to cost about £150-180 with a few tabs left over? I say fuck that I'll spend the money on 3x15 week test blasts at 500mg