Anyone else thing oxandrolone doesn't get the praise it deserves?

black53

Bluelighter
Sure it's on the expensive side and often faked/under dosed. And is sometimes taken by people who have no idea what they are doing because they heard from their bros that it doesn't even shut you down and whatever.

But a good dose of actual oxandrolone + test base used by an experienced lifter?
Relatively low sides (except the cholesterol thing), great strength gains even if cutting (and even better if bulking), improved fat loss with a proper diet, the strength gains just keep coming and coming, not a lot of mass gain but you don't piss it all out after you stop. Good for cutting and bulking. Sure tren is similar but tren sides vs var sides? Is that even a question, lol :D

If I were rich and decided to go back on I'd definitely include var in my b&c.

Anyone else agree?

I wouldn't take it just because it's probably 4x more expensive to run than any other oral I know. 100mg per day would last 10 days and cost about 45-50 GBP. Superdrol - 25 for 50 day supply at 20mg per day. Superdrol is literally 10x cheaper to run. Now I havnt tried var, I'm sure I would like it and it's a great oral, though I don't see the point in paying 10x more than I need to. If I want to cut I'll use Glen and t3. Bulk I'll use Dbol adrol or Superdrol. Recomp I'll use superdrol. Havnt tried epi yet but to me it seems similar to var.
If it was cheaper I would love to give it a go, but I don't see the point in paying 400gbp for 8 weeks worth when I can buy 2 10 week tren mast test cycles or 2 deca and test cycles with 2 orals in each cycle for the same money with better results.

Just my opinion but as I've said I havnt taken it.

It really does seem that Var's price is its primary downside, and cass enough to completely write it off the list in most cases :(

Yes, like I've said price/fakes are the main thing that drives people away from it (I don't think it's actually 4x as expensive as other orals, but that obviously depends on your sources). Otherwise it's great for just about anything (ok, if you need to gain a lot of weight fast it's no good) :)
The same thing probably applies to primobolan too, but I've never tried that one.

Yes, like I've said price/fakes are the main thing that drives people away from it (I don't think it's actually 4x as expensive as other orals, but that obviously depends on your sources). Otherwise it's great for just about anything (ok, if you need to gain a lot of weight fast it's no good) :)
The same thing probably applies to primobolan too, but I've never tried that one.

Well real var for me is 45 for 100 10mg tabs. This isa 10 day supply.
Superdrol for me is 25 per 100 10mg tabs meaning the 100 tabs last 50 days, which is around 8-9 times longer when you factor in price is nearly half
Dbol 60 for 500 tabs which is 15 for 100. 50mg per day is 20 days. Which works out 6x cheaper

Think my math is a little off but you get the picture

Really? Tried it and were disappointed? Was it just because of the price or did you find it lacking in effects?

From what I've gathered in reading people's experience with it, anavar can just be substituted for whatever the desired effect is with a more effective oral.
Nice lean gains: sdrol, epi, wins troll
For strength: sdrol, tbol, dmz
For cutting: epi, winstrol, drol (for remaining full or keeping strength during a hard cut)

It just doesn't bring anything special to the table to warrant that price tag and risks of being faked especially if used by a female.

But at the same time it doesn't share the toxicity of superdrol, potential joint/tendon problems of winstrol and estrogenic side effects of drol :) Can't comment on epi and dmz because I don't know enough about them. However tbol is pretty nice too, but imo has a little less strength gains compared to var.

And there is that whole reduction of abdominal fat part which is pretty unique to it :)

But at the same time it doesn't share the toxicity of superdrol, potential joint/tendon problems of winstrol and estrogenic side effects of drol :) Can't comment on epi and dmz because I don't know enough about them. However tbol is pretty nice too, but imo has a little less strength gains compared to var.

And there is that whole reduction of abdominal fat part which is pretty unique to it :)

My sentiments exactly... I just don't think many people have tried legit Anavar...

Why is it so hard to get legit var and why is it so expensive?

200px-Oxandrolone.svg.png

imo that oxygen in the a ring is hard to put there

Not sure why it's so hard to get.. but I will tell you here in the states it's thought of as a 'designer steroid' only used by those who have the money to afford it. I know several wall street guys here in NYC who has 50 bottles of Pharm grade (supposedly anavar sitting in their medicine cabinets).

It's like the rich man's cocaine of AAS.

Yes it definitely works if you get it legit.. and that's the issue. It's hard to find legit.

Some thoughts on orals that aren't harsh on the liver like Anavar?

Avoid excessive time on + alcohol and most orals should be fine. Lipids are the thing I'd be worried about, all AAS fuck them, orals are especially good at it.

I don't think Var is hard to get at all, not in the slightest it's as easy for me to get as test. But I'm not willing to pay hundreds of pounds for a decent cycle of it. Maybe if I win the lotto some day, if I gonna spend all that cash I'll just buy some hgh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrote car btw :)

But if you can get good affordable var, you'll love it. Imagine tren without the sides. And some custom synths right? I mean if your rich anyway....

I've heard the comparison to tren when it's ran at high doses (100+mg) but it's too expensive Imo to run it like that. Similar to primo. Primo+var would be stellar.