• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone else recently seen/had small round blue pills being sold as mdma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsolved Mystery

Greenlighter
I'm in New Zealand. I was an idiot and bought two small bright blue circular pills with a slight rounded edge from my girl friends acquaintance. He said it was mdma which i was trying to buy that night but my regular contact wasn't answering his phone and i was feeling bummed out about it so when this dude said he had i just said ok sure. He wasn't just preying on the fact i wanted mdma, he told me it was what he had before knowing i was looking for some. Never seen these pills before, i only know ones that look like that as zopiclone which this certainly wasn't (that would have been funny, expecting an upper but falling asleep instead). it was sort of like mdma, except half an hour after taking it my skin felt uncomfortable, like sandpaper was rubbing against it and it hurt. i felt this sensation when i tried salvia once. after half an hour that feeling disappeared and i just felt really alert and happy and the most chatty i've ever been in my life. i spent an hour explaining my favourite topic at uni to a total stranger. i'm usually pretty reserved. i also didn't feel like drinking alcohol any more, i just switched to water for the rest of the night. has anyone else seen these pills or experienced the sore skin sandpaper effect with any other pills? i want to avoid ever having that feeling again. i wonder if anything in particular causes it, like some reaction in the body? also when the effects ended i wanted more again, after the sore skin it was a really good time. never felt like that before on mdma, mdmc etc, i just get the comedown and am aware the good effects are over but accept it, never like 'aww i want more'. i'm not going to be impulsive buying from randoms again. usually the mdma i get is a powder in a capsule. admin, remove if not allowed. i'm not expecting anyone to id them, i know that's basically impossible without actually doing a drug test on it. i'm just wondering if these pills are something known on the scene or if it's just this dude trying to sell off random stuff he got a hold of. any way, i do want to reiterate that people shouldn't buy random stuff from people they don't know. but i know you all know that :) lesson learned for good now.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure pill Id's aren't allowed here, it could have been anything.

Get a test kit and that will give you indications if it is in fact MDxx at all. I wouldn't take random shit like that for the life of me.

Hey, yeah poledriver is right, we don't do pill/substance ID here. There's just no way for us to tell, anything anyone said would just be a guess. Investing in a test kit is a wise idea. We do have our pill info request sub forum too, have a read of the guidelines there though as the information needed to post there is quite particular. It doesn't sound like the best place to post this question either, as it doesn't sound like what you took had any logo and you have no test results.

Luckily you had a good time, like poledriver said there's no way I'd eat random 'pills' these days, I'm too shit scared of all the random shit that could be in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.