• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else on here in a crack hell right now?

freesolo123

Bluelighter
Have fallen off the deep end hit rock bottom then punched though to a whole new level of madness, I hate this drug and I love it, I was a idiot thinking I could control my use. I am running around scoring, fucking my family over, lying, manipulating. basically the worst part of human nature.

just wanted to rant and see if there are any other people who are in this cycle or have escaped it.

Peace.

If your in that deep, you are not going to stop until something really bad happens and forces your hand.

It is time for damage control man.

Why not switch?

Think about it, you are at the bottom with crack use. You are getting the shittiest effects with the worst consequence. Maintaining that life is pure fucking hell.

I hate that for you dude. Good luck.

The idea that anyone can "control" their crack use is beyond delusional. Crack is literally the poster child of a FIEND drug. There is no one who smokes crack like a gentleman. It is not possible!

Man I smoked crack maybe twice. Four guys hitting a 20 off a coke can. Then we called everyone we knew to get more crack or coke and nada. I said I am never smoking that shit again. I could allready see myself chasing that 15 second bell ringer high. Fuck that.

I don’t use excuses, I don’t beg borrow or steal and I have the ability ( option is a better word to use) and if I need to sleep allday I can. That is the worst part.

My best friend knows, a couple of close friends and the other person I smoke with.
What they don’t know is my previous addiction or how often I’m doing it now.

I was meant to be overseas now for three weeks and instead of worrying I was like fcuk yes a bit of a detox but I didn’t end up going... so here I am again.

I enjoy being awake, I enjoy my thoughts and not having a care in the world.

I love the bellringer. It's so not worth the money though. Even snorting coke isn't worth it.

It's interesting to feel the euphoric rush of smoking/shooting coke/crack, but after you feel it once, it sort of gets old, IMO.

Don't you think so?

I know it's not really all that appropriate to say, but i agree with the poster who said switch to meth. It last a fuck ton longer. With crack you need more more more.

That all said, yes, i'm in a crack hell. Hard is the only thing that is being sold on the corner in my area.

Exactly. I've done it one time. And ill never do it again. It feels so incredible....for all of 2 minutes and then ALL you want to do is more.

With meth.. It's cheaper.. The high is longer lasting and far more controllable.. But as was suggested it sounds like you have allowed the drug to consume you.

Rehab my friend. Good luck