• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone else love alcohol+mdma?

I wouldn't mix it, I like the cleanliness of MDMA high. Since my first roll, I can't look at weed high the way i used to. It feels "dirty", foggy, just numbing me down with something I used to call euphoria before.

My point is that adding another drug that affects heart rate increases the chances of health complications. while having a beer or 2 with it wont hurt, doing them all with heavy strenuous exercise will, especially when your off your face and cant look after your self as well as you normally can. im not saying never do it, im just saying its something everyone should keep in mind.

risk vs reward is a numbers game, its just thinking about it in a slightly different way. the better the reward the worse the odds your willing to take.

Nobody is saying get drunk, get high and then go lifting weights - of course that is going to put you in danger. That is a far cry from having a cocktail or a couple of beers when out partying etc. The thread was about who enjoys MDMA+Alcohol, you either do or you don't but when the alcohol is used in moderation it's not really that much of an increase in risk to your health (where not talking about being drunk).

Your from Sunderland, UK - you have seen this before when clubbing or out drinking. It's common to go for a few drinks prior to going clubbing.

Nobody is saying get drunk, get high and then go lifting weights - of course that is going to put you in danger. That is a far cry from having a cocktail or a couple of beers when out partying etc. The thread was about who enjoys MDMA+Alcohol, you either do or you don't but when the alcohol is used in moderation it's not really that much of an increase in risk to your health (where not talking about being drunk).

Your from Sunderland, UK - you have seen this before when clubbing or out drinking. It's common to go for a few drinks prior to going clubbing.

i was talking about it mainly in relation to the original posters story, where he dropped, drank and then hardcore danced for hours ^^