• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone else live in a town / borough where the dope (h/fent) just hurts everything (muscles, joints, etc)?

Fornax55

Bluelighter
The whole reason I got into opioids was because they were relatively low on the physical harm/toxicity profile compared to amphetamines, alcohol, etc.

However since fent has steamrolled the scene and then, following that, so have a dozen other drugs that aren't easy to identify.... I've noticed over the last 2 years ago that every dope smoker in my town, myself included, is constantly in pain. We call it the old man syndrome; sore joints, muscles, tendons. Stretching, standing up, sitting down.... ouch. Nobody does it unless they fukcing have to. Not a lot of people talk about it since it's affecting everyone and it came on sort of gradually, so it kinda goes unnoticed, but I'm personally concerned as hell about what's causing it. In my 10 years of doing dope, and in some of these people's 20+ years, we all agree that whatever's in the dope now has fucked us worse in the last couple years than anything has in the last ten or twenty.

I've heard a few people make mention of it online here and there so I figured I'd make a thread for all those who are experiencing it.

Part of it's caused by peripheral edema. That's fine, I can work around that. But I've also heard a lot about xylazine being added into the dope, and my experience last night seemed to mirror that which could be caused by high dose xylazine...
I last took a toke right before I got on the bus. First 15 minutes on the bus I was stoked, messing around with my new Bluetooth keyboard and plugging it into my phone and trying to look ballin next to this cute girl. Next thing I notice is a "clunk" and I look up and all my shit's on the floor and I've been leaned over drooling and the sound that woke me up was my phone hitting the ground. Realized I was closed to my stop, grabbed all my shit, got off the bus, sat down on the seat by the bus (i live way out in the boonies so this is legit just an old leather kitchen chair someone put at the bus stop - not comfortable at all) and immediately passed out for an hour. Only realized it'd been an hour when I heard the bus drive past again, so I managed to get my shit together and walk off because people have a tendency to call the cops on me whenever I'm doing anything anywhere for more than 2 hours.

So I live about a 20m walk from the bus stop. The bus dropped me off at 7:50. I finally arrive home at 1:30 fucking AM, with only half of my stuff. My intention was to get a flashlight and retrace my steps because the whole journey I hadn't been able to walk more than 10-20 steps without fading out either staring at my phone or the sidewalk, or just blacking out and coming to when I was tripping over my own feet. One point I bailed hard onto my shoulder on the concrete. Another time I straight up faceplanted into the edge of a ditch and winded myself.

Anyway I never managed to get my shit because as soon as I got home I passed out. with the door open. on the floor. My landlord who lives on the property saw all my shit lying all over the road when she left in the morning and had the courtesy to bundle it all up (including my meth pipe) and leave it by my door. .Oops.

So yeah, if that was my average "heroin" experience back in the day I sure as fuck would never have gotten addicted. But I'm wondering if whatever causes that is also what causes the muscle pains, the joint aches, the stiffness. It's particularly bad for everyone in the knees and ankles, and my knuckles are starting to get pretty inflamed too. It's worst in the morning and after not moving for ra while. The last few days it's felt a bt more like burning pains under the skin (ulcerations?) which I've heard can result from both edema and xylazine.

Either way I can't keep doing this shit to my body. I've been half-assing the Suboxone program lately but I'm gonna take it more seriously now because this is fucked up shit. I've never felt so weak and incapable of doing shit in my whole life. Even at the pinnacle of dopesickness 5 years ago I'd be in less pain than I would be if I tried to get out of my computer chair rn even though I've been smoking some strong dope this morning.

The whole reason I got into opioids was because they were relatively low on the physical harm/toxicity profile compared to amphetamines, alcohol, etc.

However since fent has steamrolled the scene and then, following that, so have a dozen other drugs that aren't easy to identify.... I've noticed over the last 2 years ago that every dope smoker in my town, myself included, is constantly in pain. We call it the old man syndrome; sore joints, muscles, tendons. Stretching, standing up, sitting down.... ouch. Nobody does it unless they fukcing have to. Not a lot of people talk about it since it's affecting everyone and it came on sort of gradually, so it kinda goes unnoticed, but I'm personally concerned as hell about what's causing it. In my 10 years of doing dope, and in some of these people's 20+ years, we all agree that whatever's in the dope now has fucked us worse in the last couple years than anything has in the last ten or twenty.

I've heard a few people make mention of it online here and there so I figured I'd make a thread for all those who are experiencing it.

Part of it's caused by peripheral edema. That's fine, I can work around that. But I've also heard a lot about xylazine being added into the dope, and my experience last night seemed to mirror that which could be caused by high dose xylazine...

So yeah, if that was my average "heroin" experience back in the day I sure as fuck would never have gotten addicted. But I'm wondering if whatever causes that is also what causes the muscle pains, the joint aches, the stiffness. It's particularly bad for everyone in the knees and ankles, and my knuckles are starting to get pretty inflamed too. It's worst in the morning and after not moving for ra while. The last few days it's felt a bt more like burning pains under the skin (ulcerations?) which I've heard can result from both edema and xylazine.

Either way I can't keep doing this shit to my body. I've been half-assing the Suboxone program lately but I'm gonna take it more seriously now because this is fucked up shit. I've never felt so weak and incapable of doing shit in my whole life. Even at the pinnacle of dopesickness 5 years ago I'd be in less pain than I would be if I tried to get out of my computer chair rn even though I've been smoking some strong dope this morning.
That's very curious, I was checking out dope samples the other day and they all contained this cut "xylazine" ur talking about. Seems like the cartel is flooding the market with fent cut with that shit. Ugh better lay off the needles man. Get on suboxone, methadone or something if u feel like it's causing you that.

That's very curious, I was checking out dope samples the other day and they all contained this cut "xylazine" ur talking about. Seems like the cartel is flooding the market with fent cut with that shit. Ugh better lay off the needles man. Get on suboxone, methadone or something if u feel like it's causing you that.
Yes<3 !

I stopped using heroin a couple years ago now. I never fucked with fent though, just straight brown/tan rocks (no cuts).

My dealer use to cut everyone elses with diphenhydramine. You never know what people are putting in that shit if you aren't getting it in rock form.

However I deal with the same issue you're having. Although I don't use street opioids anymore.

You could be having hyperalgesia It happens to people who use potent or heavy opioids for awhile.
You tend to hurt all the time & nothing helps your pain anymore.

Do you feel the pain when you use the dope or intermittently? You didn't really specify.

Either way you could be in pain due to hyperalgesia or withdrawal or something else.

Almsot everyone I know is in some kind of mystery "fibromyalgia" pain & no doctors know why. Including myself.

Either way I can't keep doing this shit to my boldy. I've been half-assing the Suboxone program lately but I'm gonna take it more seriously now because this is fucked up shit. I've never felt so weak and incapable of doing shit in my whole life. Even at the pinnacle of dopesickness 5 years ago I'd be in less pain than I would be if I tried to get out of my computer chair rn even though I've been smoking some strong dope this morning.
Bro I forgot to tell u this. If you have circulatory problems: try calcium dobesilate pentoxyfiline cilostazol and daflon!!! U can take calcium dobesilate(doxium) for 3 weeks along with daflon and ur circulation improves real good. I swear this medw are really good, u can take em together or rotate between them. After a month ull notice a big difference, with 3 months you'll feel real good. And the efrect lasts after u stop taking the meds it's like it repairs ur veins. Ask ur gp for them bro, DAFLON DOXIUM AND PENTOXYFILINE. 👍

Bro I forgot to tell u this. If you have circulatory problems: try calcium dobesilate pentoxyfiline cilostazol and daflon!!! U can take calcium dobesilate(doxium) for 3 weeks along with daflon and ur circulation improves real good. I swear this medw are really good, u can take em together or rotate between them. After a month ull notice a big difference, with 3 months you'll feel real good. And the efrect lasts after u stop taking the meds it's like it repairs ur veins. Ask ur gp for them bro, DAFLON DOXIUM AND PENTOXYFILINE. 👍
You're a god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☀️🔥<3🍃

Omg… I just made a post about this bc I couldn’t find a thread. About 1-2 months ago it seemed like I had gout or cellulitis in my feet and ankles lower legs. (No I don’t use them for iv) then my joints in my hands were noticibly red and swollen. THEN I lost my voice and hand no other symptom but mucus the size of my hand just spilling out of my mouth. No cough or stuffy nose. No I don’t have allergies. These were seperate occasioms but even now. I hurt. I’m not wd I do 2g a day at min. Now my tweaker brain from 10 years ago is going “research chems” bc nack then I was on MSVP ans PCP for forever.

What tf are they cutting it with?

The users around me don’t feel this. Just one other.

I was prescribed 20 120mcg of real fet at one time. Those withdraws weren’t as soon as you awoke like when I do a dif opiate. 2 days later maybe. I have zero withdraw symptoms tho in the 4 months I’ve been doing strictly “d0pe”. But I also don’t really run out.

I’m off my subs but am scared as I want to quit here soon. Bc the subs are making you more sick? What’s going on there?

Back in Baltimore I was doing scramble,which was usually raw brown cut with quinine and something like benadryl. It took me a long time to go from 7.5 hydros to dope and ,for me, it all worked like magic- pain free with no side effects unless I took too much. Very light withdrawal on the 3rd day without anything but I usually didn't get to that 3rd day before having something again. I had a high tolerance to pain before caving in to the hydros, 20+ years with a bad L4 disc, trips to the chiropractor ( a good one!) and ibuprofen kept me functional. But years of workaholic construction abuse caught up with me, the back never stopped throbbing and long term tendonitis in both elbows had me miserable until I took a 7.5 for a toothache. And everything just.....stopped hurting. I hadn't realized how much pain I was in until that moment. OK Enough backstory.
The scramble we got was always real,if weak sometimes, until one time it was pink. It still worked but the buzz felt different. The next batch was normal. A few after that and it had blue and yellow flecks in it. Then we heard about fentanyl. The next 2 hookups were the blue and yellow stuff then it went dry. Couldn't find anything. The withdrawal from that stuff was horrific. Me and my brother couldn't work, hell couldn't get out of bed except to crawl to the bathroom. I usually handled WD like the flu but this was way beyond that. We never came out the other side of it because our connect called and we oozed into my truck and took a nightmarish half hour drive to score. It took a double dose to get well. After that if I didn't have dope in me all my joints ached and I had no energy.
A few months later the bottom dropped out. I lost my business and home. I ended up going to rehab to get off the streets. I had never had a problem getting clean, I didn't get addicted like everyone else, in fact I was clean before I went to rehab and they said I had to get dirty to get accepted. When I finished rehab I went to this little town in New Mexico where my wife had moved. Her friend told her there was no drug problem and no crime. Right. It was a tar town. I did black tar on and off,it was always real not fent. But I still had the pain between highs. I moved from there 2 years ago and had not touched dope for a while before I moved. And every day my joints ache and I have no energy. I've tried vitamins and supplements, took way too much ibuprofen way too many times a day, been to the doctors and they say I'm fine. I miraculously ran across a connect for M 30s a month ago and for the first time in over 2 years the pain stopped. I know they say 30s are fake now, all fent but these are real. I know when it's fent. I'm keeping my tolerance low and hope the connect holds. I think that fent way back fucked up my receptors.

Yep. Sounds like benzo dope. Even when high, people look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. But the stretching syndrome I only get from being up a little too long, like 3-4 days without a whole night's sleep, and that one night isn't enough to repair me, I need 2 or 3 full 8 hours at least. I once had the stretching thing so bad, having been up for like a week with only catnaps, I just lay on the ground yelling for help, till the cops and medics finally came. I remember also that I was cold, so very cold, in the middle of summer, it was like 28 degrees! Your post was very well worded, so if, like me, you have a meth+fent habit, fent being the most important, if I don't get speed for like 2-3 days, then I don't know how people say it is not physically addictive, to me it is almost as important as my fent. Since I have found connect who sells dope with no benzo, I feel much, much better physically. I almost forgot to say, you should always avoid benzo dope, but one trick is to keep some real benzos(valium, clonazepam,...) in case you unwittingly score dope with it, and if you get the same stuff for a few days, you need to detox off them benzos. Librium is also good against benzo WD.

Last edited:
Thanks, where do I get these? I've never heard of either of them, are they prescription? (I'm in Canada) I could google but yo sound like you know a lot about them so.
That sucks but is kind of reassuring to know I'm not crzay
I stopped using heroin a couple years ago now. I never fucked with fent though, just straight brown/tan rocks (no cuts).

My dealer use to cut everyone elses with diphenhydramine. You never know what people are putting in that shit if you aren't getting it in rock form.

However I deal with the same issue you're having. Although I don't use street opioids anymore.

You could be having hyperalgesia It happens to people who use potent or heavy opioids for awhile.
You tend to hurt all the time & nothing helps your pain anymore.

Do you feel the pain when you use the dope or intermittently? You didn't really specify.

Either way you could be in pain due to hyperalgesia or withdrawal or something else.

Almsot everyone I know is in some kind of mystery "fibromyalgia" pain & no doctors know why. Including myself.
Good questions. The pain always goes away after a few days, although I think since I last made this post I've done a bit of damage due to overworking myself on speed. Hyperalgesia is likely contributing to all of it, some pains get worse on dope, but then the edema gets worse so that pain gets more intense.

I'm spending as much time as I can at home lately, thank god I work online so I can prop my feet up and drink fuckloads of water but lately it hurts so much that getting in/out of bed is a huge chore.
Omg… I just made a post about this bc I couldn’t find a thread. About 1-2 months ago it seemed like I had gout or cellulitis in my feet and ankles lower legs. (No I don’t use them for iv) then my joints in my hands were noticibly red and swollen. THEN I lost my voice and hand no other symptom but mucus the size of my hand just spilling out of my mouth. No cough or stuffy nose. No I don’t have allergies. These were seperate occasioms but even now. I hurt. I’m not wd I do 2g a day at min. Now my tweaker brain from 10 years ago is going “research chems” bc nack then I was on MSVP ans PCP for forever.

What tf are they cutting it with?

I’m off my subs but am scared as I want to quit here soon. Bc the subs are making you more sick? What’s going on there?
Yeah cellulitis is what it lookslike. It fuckin hurts. I'm getting some raw stuff off an online source so I can at least get off the fent.
As for cuts, Im pretty sure it's xylazine, or at least that's what's fukcing people up. I've also learned that fentanyl itself tends to be more toxic than other opioids But xylazine is straight toxic, it can cause ulcerations, skin necrosis, etc. my friend's got a fist sized hole rotting out of his leg and you can smell it whenever you sit next to him.

Yeah subs generally make people more sick when they're using fent, fentalogues or other opioids with unidentified half-lives or lipophilic properties, that's why they induct using the Bernese method.
Yep. Sounds like benzo dope.... if I don't get speed for like 2-3 days, then I don't know how people say it is not physically addictive, to me it is almost as important as my fent. Since I have found connect who sells dope with no benzo, I feel much, much better physically. .
I know, right. I never had a problem with speed before. I used it intermittently, would get it with my down if I had some extra cash. Nowadays I need it to stay awake and people say "just add some speed to your order" or just throw it in for free as if adding a meth addiction on top of a fent addiction isn't something seriously fucked to contend with. Lately I've been using like half a gram of speed daily which is insane to me, I would normally never use more than half a point.

And this is just to keep myself awake when buying off my plug who refuses to source benzo shit. IME the stuff around here that's cut with benzos is so strong that it doesn't matter how much speed you do. You're going under. Like it literally does not matter. Multiple times I've busted out a full bag of speed, half of it up the nose, the other 40% blasted in the pipe and the last 10% mixed with a little tiny bit of benzo dope and then bam I'm waking up two hours later with no speed left and wondering what the fuck my cardiovascular system was thinking during that cat nap

Thanks, where do I get these? I've never heard of either of them, are they prescription? (I'm in Canada) I could google but yo sound like you know a lot about them so.

That sucks but is kind of reassuring to know I'm not crzay

Good questions. The pain always goes away after a few days, although I think since I last made this post I've done a bit of damage due to overworking myself on speed. Hyperalgesia is likely contributing to all of it, some pains get worse on dope, but then the edema gets worse so that pain gets more intense.

I'm spending as much time as I can at home lately, thank god I work online so I can prop my feet up and drink fuckloads of water but lately it hurts so much that getting in/out of bed is a huge chore.

Yeah cellulitis is what it lookslike. It fuckin hurts. I'm getting some raw stuff off an online source so I can at least get off the fent.
As for cuts, Im pretty sure it's xylazine, or at least that's what's fukcing people up. I've also learned that fentanyl itself tends to be more toxic than other opioids But xylazine is straight toxic, it can cause ulcerations, skin necrosis, etc. my friend's got a fist sized hole rotting out of his leg and you can smell it whenever you sit next to him.

Yeah subs generally make people more sick when they're using fent, fentalogues or other opioids with unidentified half-lives or lipophilic properties, that's why they induct using the Bernese method.

I know, right. I never had a problem with speed before. I used it intermittently, would get it with my down if I had some extra cash. Nowadays I need it to stay awake and people say "just add some speed to your order" or just throw it in for free as if adding a meth addiction on top of a fent addiction isn't something seriously fucked to contend with. Lately I've been using like half a gram of speed daily which is insane to me, I would normally never use more than half a point.

And this is just to keep myself awake when buying off my plug who refuses to source benzo shit. IME the stuff around here that's cut with benzos is so strong that it doesn't matter how much speed you do. You're going under. Like it literally does not matter. Multiple times I've busted out a full bag of speed, half of it up the nose, the other 40% blasted in the pipe and the last 10% mixed with a little tiny bit of benzo dope and then bam I'm waking up two hours later with no speed left and wondering what the fuck my cardiovascular system was thinking during that cat nap
Mate, after shooting coke and morphine on and off for years, I developed paresthesia(feeling of pins and needles) on my arms, hands and a fucking ball on my calf that was developing into an ulcer.
Ask your GP for it Calcium Dobesilate(Doxium) and or daflon( forgot the generic name of the med) it helped improved my circulation,I feel so much better, the ball disappeared and I don't feel my hands numb anymore. Really it's top notch 💊 medication :)

Thanks I'm gonna write that down and try to see them tomorrow. I've narrowed the problem down to venous insufficiency which might actually be the result of the speed, not the dope. I've always wondered wtf is going on when I do a huge line of speed, take a puff of dope, pass out for an hour and wake up entirely unstimulated...

Either way something to increase circulation in the short-term so I can actually use my feet for long enough to get into a regular cardio routine and build my system back up would be great.

Thanks I'm gonna write that down and try to see them tomorrow. I've narrowed the problem down to venous insufficiency which might actually be the result of the speed, not the dope. I've always wondered wtf is going on when I do a huge line of speed, take a puff of dope, pass out for an hour and wake up entirely unstimulated...

Either way something to increase circulation in the short-term so I can actually use my feet for long enough to get into a regular cardio routine and build my system back up would be great.
I've had similar symptoms .. pins and needles numb hands swollen hands when you wake up.. there is more but..
I started drinking celery juice and they are all either gone or almost gone. No more headaches either.. I stopped drinking it for about 6 weeks and they pins and needles and all the rest started creeping back. I started it again and gone.
Juice a whole stalk a day with nothing else in it. On an empty stomach.
That shit is seriously life changing.