• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone else in the +40 age group unable to trip anymore?

Still thread-jacked by a youngin, but:
They just wanted a beer as well.
I've gotten a full misdemeanor for having a tallboy in a bag in an alley, by a rookie on a bike. A bicycle.
Fuckin luck that. Never got a notice, never appeared, now a warrant for that (no notice on warrant either. Waited a year then checked online). Yeah, I think I'll wait on that one. Not a muni-code open-container infraction, not a PC drunk-in-public, some bizarre code misdemeanor I'd never heard of. Would have shown to fight it, get it down to open-container. I was polite with the damn cop, not drunk.

It was a steel reserve, of course.
I've since moved on to Hurricane. Cheaper, but you're getting great prices already.

It may not be an age thing. Ive personally had very different experiences on lab tested LSD from the same sheet. I also recently started tripping with someone who is new to tripping, is on no medication and can take 4 tabs tested at 78ug and still complain about lack of visuals or intensity in general. I usually find 2 of these tabs effective enough however I have sometimes been floored by just 1 and seen people trip hard off half of a tab. I find these tabs more potent than the original 125ug tabs of ald or 100ug tabs of 1p-lsd.

Simply put, the effects of psychedelics vary so much even with similar doses. Id suggest changing the setting to see if that makes a difference.

Points, yeah, but wouldn't you say there's no mistaking the sensation of LSD alerting in your spine? That psychedelic frisson, like the opening to a Doors song?

Actually it feels exactly like starting Zoloft, but I like my first example better.
Anyway, seems hard to miss no matter the result.

"Natty Daddy"? Never met him.
Probably a good thing. I don't think alcohol ever had "magic". Maybe black trickster magic. Like, fooled you! that's a cop! Or, "I'll only have two before the job interview."