• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone else had a codeine addiction?

Yay :) I'm very good thanks. We're like on the same page. Unreal

ha it is quite the coincidence isn't it, major props for CTing btw there's no way id have got clean without 'done and subs

Well done Sir!!

it really is like being reborn isn't it? Just don't be tempted to climb back into that womb....

ha cheers FUBz! i've got so much energy (and actually some money for once 8o), i mean i'm still a party fiend but i'm not down with the brown anymore.
anywho preach i'm so amazing lalala ha and like i said well done kitty; i don't have that strength of will

Well done Sir!!

it really is like being reborn isn't it? Just don't be tempted to climb back into that womb....

Agreed and agreed again - well put, sirrah, and well done to both Kitty Paws and Keeping! <3

okay so i had a wobble today, its my bday tomorrow and decided to grab a bit of dark with the rest of the party powders
shout out to my shit dealer who forgot the b, guess its actually lucky he fleeced me - this kind of shit just makes me even more resolved to fuck ting off for good

lol fucksake but fuckit

No biggy Keeping - enjoy the day but if it ever happens again and you do end up with the dope there's no reason you cannot just get straight back on track as soon as its gone. Even when chipping between my prolonged bouts of fiend I would have to use 3 - 4 days consecutively before I started to experience real bagsik.

Don't use that as an excuse to just try it again tho! Still dojd a bullet :D

^ yeah that's what i thought, knew i couldn't get a habit again with just three teeny bags, but that's not the point is it really?
nobody really ever gets the point til they grab the needle i guess

woke up laughing today about it so no biggie :)

I hated Codeine so much - definitely a blessing though.

It had a really evil vibe for me. My tunes sounded dark and the dreamy visuals I expected when I closed my eyes were exactly the same.

Proper bad vibes. I thought that was pretty much impossible. Anybody else had similar?

Last edited:
I hated Codeine so much - definitely a blessing though.

It had a really evil vibe for me. My tunes sounded dark and the dreamy visuals I expected when I closed my eyes were exactly the same.

Proper bad vibes.

for reals? codeine just felt like a liquid blissful fire spreading through my body from my stomach and then sleepy time
also, i've never had visuals from codeine
miss it :'(

for reals? codeine just felt like a liquid blissful fire spreading through my body from my stomach and then sleepy time
also, i've never had visuals from codeine
miss it :'(

Weird innit? Liquid blissful fire is the type of thing I was going for. Instead I got weird visuals that had a slightly creepy edge to them and just a generally nasty, bad vibe. Nothing else has really given me that to be honest; the last thing I expected was Codeine.

I did take a ridiculously high dose though - on the instructions of an experienced and knowledgable user. They said there was a ceiling dose so it wouldn't really matter. Erm, they did die of opiate overdose, so probably shouldn't have trusted that advice really.

Took a few hours to come on so I went outside for a tab and it hit me like a fucking train. I thought I was going to pass out. But that quickly passed and I just got the dark vibe part for a few hours instead.

Weird innit? Liquid blissful fire is the type of thing I was going for. Instead I got weird visuals that had a slightly creepy edge to them and just a generally nasty, bad vibe. Nothing else has really given me that to be honest; the last thing I expected was Codeine.

I did take a ridiculously high dose though - on the instructions of an experienced and knowledgable user. They said there was a ceiling dose so it wouldn't really matter. Erm, they did die of opiate overdose, so probably shouldn't have trusted that advice really.

Took a few hours to come on so I went outside for a tab and it hit me like a fucking train. I thought I was going to pass out. But that quickly passed and I just got the dark vibe part for a few hours instead.

oh shit man, yeah i mean shooting for the ceiling dose on codeine first time is a bad idea
i believe my beginning dose was around 200mgs and i felt like a god - for about 45 mins, shit wears off quickly

sorry to hear about your friend's passing btw :(

also, codeine takes like half an hour to come on when i was doing it. maybe its something to do with individual metabolism, or perhaps you had a tainted product?
we can only speculate - but yeah as you said - count yourself lucky. opiates are a dark a road as the experience you described, except it seems fun at the time.

Re: the dark vibe. While opiates have never really given me a negative experience (while high I mean, of course), I can definitely see how their apathetic nature could be interpreted as pretty dark. I don't know if I'd say I ever experience visuals on opiates, but if we count the dream-like nodding-out-consciousness then the scenarios that play in my head are often so random and dislocated from my personal world that in retrospect, they do seem a bit sinister and existentialist.

ha thanks man! going full horrible tonight in brighton,
head on down, if you think you can keep ​ up ;) lolololololololi088iopi;kl

Noice! I'll be going full horrible tonight too, but in Edinburgh so I'll have to keep up from a distance!

but yeah as you said - count yourself lucky. opiates are a dark a road as the experience you described, except it seems fun at the time.

Yeah I guess I maybe saw the drug without its friendly and fake mask to bare.

Definitely not tainted product though - they were 30mg codeine from my GP. She gave me a couple of packets back in 2009 for a bad back. Took about 2 hours to kick in IIRC. Hence being urged to do more! I think it hit me all at once.

Yeah I guess I maybe saw the drug without its friendly and fake mask to bare.

Definitely not tainted product though - they were 30mg codeine from my GP. She gave me a couple of packets back in 2009 for a bad back. Took about 2 hours to kick in IIRC. Hence being urged to do more! I think it hit me all at once.

guess you just saw it for what it is mate - a long, dark and lonely road with no destination.
in a way, i envy you

Noice! I'll be going full horrible tonight too, but in Edinburgh so I'll have to keep up from a distance!

its probably safer that we're not in the same country whilst we're doing the nasty, might end up in a casual fight to the death and/or nuclear winter :)