• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Anyone else get these after symptoms from smoking??

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I have been smoking for about a year and a half now but the past two months ive been getting stoned everyday with mostly from a pipe but i had done some edibles too and wax and have done acid too... i have been smoking joints the past few days because i have to keep increasing the amount of bowls i smoke and it gets very frustrating.

What i want to know if people experience the same symptoms as me because ive noticed significant changes in my cognitive abilities (which is common i think) but also i cant eat or sleep without smoking or doing something with weed in it... and i have to do a lot too and if i dont then i experience restlessness/irritability to the point where i cannot feel comfortable...

Also everything seems a lot more dull and boring when im not high and it gets to the point where it triggers very bad compulsive behavior... Are these common symptoms that many experience from weed? or is this just another dramatic episode?

Another question...

Can weed make you crazy?

I only ask these questions because i know that theres people who have done way more and i want to know if they experience these same symptoms.

Sounds like you need a tolerance break. Cannabis can expose underlying mental illness in some people. Just be mindful of your consumption at least. If you notice you need a ridiculous amount of weed to get high, stop smoking for a bit, let your receptors refresh and youll be able to get high again.