• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Anyone else get irritable and anxious with Kratom?

RUC4

Bluelighter
I've tried different doses of Kratom. I've been taking it for about a week. I went from 1g to 6g. I've noticed it's a very finicky dose. 3g makes me feel dysphoric, 2g makes me feel a bit of energy and anxious, 4g makes me feel a little buzz, and anything over 4g makes me feel very anxious and not good. Did I get a crappy brand? I'm not getting euphoria. I need advice.

I've tried different doses of Kratom. I've been taking it for about a week. I went from 1g to 6g. I've noticed it's a very finicky dose. 3g makes me feel dysphoric, 2g makes me feel a bit of energy and anxious, 4g makes me feel a little buzz, and anything over 4g makes me feel very anxious and not good. Did I get a crappy brand? I'm not getting euphoria. I need advice.
What color and strain did you get? I find all green varieties, and all maeng da colors to be uncomfortable and overstimulating. My go to strain for opioid effects is Borneo Red.

yep if i dose too often chasing that buzz it turns on me and those around me pay for it. lol
there really is no buz maybe a tad of euphoria at the right dose... for me anyway.
i keep the dose at 2g (presently) and dose about every hour til i feel a lift. thats when i gotta stop for 4 or 5 hours maybe the rest of the day/night. if i dose after the lift it starts to flip and angst or something takes over. whatever its uncomfortable so too many of those kinda taught me that there is indeed a ceiling effect going on. ymmv
peace and stay safe, yeah?
:)

What color and strain did you get? I find all green varieties, and all maeng da colors to be uncomfortable and overstimulating. My go to strain for opioid effects is Borneo Red.
I just got the green to try it last night, didn't try it yet though. I have been taking the Red Bali. I've heard it very calming and nice and the closest strain to an opiate. I thought maybe if I'm having a reverse effect with the red, I'll try the green. I had a similar experience with crack. It didn't effect me like it does other people. I felt pretty much nothing from it. Coke was similar, but not as marked as crack.