• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone else ever get small, black spots on the fleshy parts of their hands following meth use?

Fornax55

Bluelighter
Let me start this by stating that I am not a tweaker/scratcher/picker at all. Thus I would kindly like to ask that anyone who has hypochondriac tendencies not t reply unless you're certain that what you're seeing isn't just a pigment (ha!) of your imagination.
So basically oftentimes when I smoke enough shard, I'l find a innocuous looking black bump on the underside of my hand, usually the fleshy part of my finger. The one I've gotright now is under my index finger and was certainly not there prior to the start of this binge.;
I can pick and pluck these things with a tweezer, pop them, do whatever and I can never pull anything out. Even accidentally cut myself to the point of scabbing over, from truing to get it out, it's still there unless I stop using meth.
I don't buy into the recrystallizing meth nonsense. But there's no doubt that I've only ever seen these things pop up when I'm on a binge that lasts more than at least 36 hours. It's been years since my last binge, and years since I've seen one of these things, and the obvious connection made me curious if anyone else has ever seen one.