• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone dose like this?

StanleyJobson

Ex-Bluelighter
I've only actually rolled a few times in my life, although I've tried poppin E many times (bad pills probably). I've had some great experiences, but also some bad ones, that have made me kind of weary about rolling. I really hate the anxiety/bad feelings that can come with bad pills. Anywho, I got some supposedly great pills (my friend said they were 200 mg, and pillreports says they're lab tested to be 200 mg), but I've been kind of scared about having another bad experience. To test them out, I took a quarter of a pill, 50 mg, and then another 50 mg 30 mins later.

After about an hour, I started feeling kinda weird/bad, and then I got some very mild euphoric effects. I supposedly took 100 mg within 30 mins, but could the weak effects be because I spaced it out over a half an hour? I want to test these pills out again relatively soon, and this time I'll take an initial dose of 100 mg, but has anyone had a similar effect from the messed up dosing that I did?

i will strongly say you must not be getting proper stuff. its called ecstasy for a reason. or yer dosing too low.

They're purple magnets. I don't have a test kit, just everything I've seen on the internet says they're primo pills (I know, I know, the internet)

You could have gotten imitator pills filled with something else. Pillreports will tell you something, but it's not particularly safe either. Get a test kit if you plan on messing around with MDMA! Alternatively you didn't dose high enough... 70-80mg will not do particularly much for me, make that 120mg and I'm through the roof! 200mg pills aren't always bang on 200mg, there's usually some spread between one pill and the other from the same batch. If you had a milder one and took it in quarters it might not have been enough to get the "full" high out of your pill.

Those +/- are dank. At a minimum pop half but for best results just take the whole thing because it sounds like you under dosed.

Thanks for the replies. I think I dosed too low, and also I might have some mental block with ecstasy, since I've had a few bad experiences, and I hate the cracked out feeling that bad pills can give. What's a good/inexpensive pill tester I could get?

Look for marquis reagent on ebay/amazon/whatever. There are a few others, the best of course is to get all of them, but buy at least the marquis, that's the same as ecstasy EZTest. Most of us use that one.
Bear in mind that it only tells you wether your stuff has MDMA in it or not. Doesn't say how much or if there's something else in your pill too.
I'd combine it perhaps with a purity test (available at ez test) which can tell you your pill/crystal's mdma content by indicating low/medium/high. If it's low, it may be weak or cut with something, if it's high, that's a good indication of a good pill imho.