• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Business Anyone do graphic design? Looking for a logo

Sleepy70x

Bluelighter
Been fucking around with AI, Dall e, copilot et al. Haven't been too amazing.

It's for my website, willing to pay or trade, I'm overseas rn so might be some good trade stuufs.

thedarkco.myshopify.com
Check it out, the sites not done yet, still have a lot of work to do.

Heres a 30% (maybe 40?) off discount though WK8MZERBFEZN

Might have to dig through my catalog to find stuff, I've only got some pokemon plushies, consumer electronics - I like the 4k projector and the small speaker w sub; also have some nice ass futon mattresses and of course some of my own branded clothing - a lot more of which is coming soon!

Foxtrot Tango Alpha!

Maybe. Did this kind of stuff a while ago. Will have a look at your website when I'm on my laptop.

Did ya ever get around to it?

side-image-detail.jpg

Did ya ever get around to it?
What exactly is it you have in mind? Because just a logo you can practically get online for free. Like download a free svg that almost represnts what you want, and then work around that (like changing colors/text). Now if you want an awsome representation, it will take more than just a logo.
An what style do you have in mind? Like your profile pic here?

Last edited:
Something that looks good on the front of a shirt. Should be pretty easy as I'm looking for something pretty minimal; something similar to “black rifle coffee company”s logo.

But an awesome one I really have no ideas that would look good on the front of a t shirt.

I was really racking my brain for ideas but I might be able to do something in photoshop... used it very few times though.

Again if anyone's willing to help feel free to PM. I'm broke af rn but I have plenty to trade... shroom spores and more.

You are into Asian stuff, right? If you want a logo for your shop/company, it should be something simple. If you want a cool design for a shirt (that could include your logo) it can be something like your profile image of the suggested ones (though not those same unless you have the copyright or permission to use it for that purpose).
Again, I'm not on my laptop. But I will have a look at that other website's logo. In case I do something for you, it would be because of the challenge. Which means I don't want payment, be it in cash or stuff. Instead you could make a donation to bluelight.org, would that be okay?

You are into Asian stuff, right? If you want a logo for your shop/company, it should be something simple. If you want a cool design for a shirt (that could include your logo) it can be something like your profile image of the suggested ones (though not those same unless you have the copyright or permission to use it for that purpose).
Again, I'm not on my laptop. But I will have a look at that other website's logo. In case I do something for you, it would be because of the challenge. Which means I don't want payment, be it in cash or stuff. Instead you could make a donation to bluelight.org, would that be okay?

Yeah, it's kinda got the military samurai ethos vibe.

I'm not really looking for a real complex logo, just something that would look good on the front of a t shirt whether it's just a small print (what I have on some of my shirts).

And of course a donation to bluelight is perfectly fine. I remember browsing the forums all the way back in 07 and reading the free ochem pdfs