• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anyone cold-copped in Bodymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FritzDaKat

Greenlighter
I'm talking about Baltimore. Is it somewhat safe to cold-cop there? It is the closest drug city to where I'd be coming from. I'm just looking for crack and maybe some pills.

I live in the southern united states. Around here, dope dudes are so fucking retarded they'll like rip you off for 20 bucks KNOWING full well they will see you again. They're literally retarded and have no business sense. Dudes up north at least understand the concept of spreading love and selling good product. I knew a cat who was around here, he was originally from up north somewhere, i could tell. He drove by me one day. Stopped, picked me up, drove me to the spot, served me and gave me his number. He didn't know me from adam. He even started DELIVERING to me if I wasnt near the hood. It was awesome, but he started doing stupid shit and I stopped fucking with him. I have called all my old contacts and I'm fresh out of connects. I was considering driving to a decent northeast city known for drugs and copping some decent shit. Any suggestions. THNX!

Hi mate, welcome to Bluelight!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to close this thread because these type of questions are expressly forbidden in the Bluelight User Agreement:

"...Specifically, you may not:
  1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so..."

In short, we can't help you score...

Status
Not open for further replies.