• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone care to share their Pre-Roll regimen?

Loozer_Magnet

Bluelighter
I'm planning to roll for my birthday in about 6 weeks and I was wondering if anyone cared to share their prep info. I'm wanting to make the most of my roll.

Rollsafe.org has a regimen of pre and post supplement regimen, if I remember correctly, you can even buy a kit that has them all in one. Best thing I can think of if you are planning to roll in the evening is to get a good night's rest the night before, have a good breakfast and a very light lunch. I usually don't eat any food 4-6 hours before, stay hydrated. Enjoy your roll.

Maybe a little of both... Being that it's a special occasion.. Although I'm leaning more towards a fun evening with my significant other at a nice hotel..

Rollsafe really has the most comprehensive info about this. In addition, I'd recommend clean healthy eating in the weeks leading up to and after your dose, staying active, taking omega 3s, and potentially adding CBD extracts as a pre and post load. Weed itself has also been shown to mitigate some negative effects of MDMA, probs best to smoke after coming down (provided you're experienced with and enjoy weed).

I'm no stranger to MDMA.. I've rolled several times in the last 4 years, taking time off in between. In the beginning I definitely abused it. Say, a few times a month.. After a while I started spacing it out to about once a month. I was still able to trip balls whenever I took it.. then I got put on SSRIs for depression and stopped for several months (roughly 9-10).. I've been off of the meds for almost 10 months now and have rolled 2 times since, but they were no where near as good as what they were before the SSRIs.. I'm not sure if they f*d up my brain chemistry to the point where I can't enjoy a good trip or if I need to pre load now vs just dropping it.. It will be 4 months since my last go by the time I'm ready to try again..

If you plan on rolling on MDMA, I highly suggest you plan 48 hours in advance. Make your sure you get 8 hours of sleep the 2 night's before you roll, eat healthy balanced meals, and make sure you take vitamins and supplements as all of these factors will replenish much needed brain chemicals that will bind to the MDMA so to say when ingested. Make sure your not taking any drugs or prescriptions that will interfere such as SSRIs or depressants like Xanax or opiates as these drugs can diminish the experience or block it completely . Make sure you FAST for atleast 4 hours before you plan on taking the MDMA, as food can dampen the experience. The day after the roll, some people take a 40mg dose of Prozac, To restore depleted serotonin. I never tried that but it's commonly done

If you plan on rolling on MDMA, I highly suggest you plan 48 hours in advance. Make your sure you get 8 hours of sleep the 2 night's before you roll, eat healthy balanced meals, and make sure you take vitamins and supplements as all of these factors will replenish much needed brain chemicals that will bind to the MDMA so to say when ingested. Make sure your not taking any drugs or prescriptions that will interfere such as SSRIs or depressants like Xanax or opiates as these drugs can diminish the experience or block it completely . Make sure you FAST for atleast 4 hours before you plan on taking the MDMA, as food can dampen the experience. The day after the roll, some people take a 40mg dose of Prozac, To restore depleted serotonin. I never tried that but it's commonly done

I'm planning this 6 weeks in advance. I want to try get myself as close to factory reset as I can. I don't want another mediocre roll.. I love for them to be intense.. Like " I can't even see straight right now and need to take a seat for a minute because I'm coming up so hard" type of intense .. I'm taking a few days off from work just for this.. Giving myself plenty of recovery time..

I spend most of the day getting ready, this includes bathing, readying my room, having a good meal about 4 hours before and generally relaxing.

Too bad that's incredibly unrealistic, HR should be realistic, not idealistic.

"Excuse me mr. Drug dealer, I need to pull out my testy drug kit, and need a free sample before I purchase, if it's fake I want my money back if I indeed but it first " may be unrealistic 75% of the time"

"Excuse me mr. Drug dealer, I need to pull out my testy drug kit, and need a free sample before I purchase, if it's fake I want my money back if I indeed but it first " may be unrealistic 75% of the time"

You have a shitty dealer then. The guy I get stuff from is super cool and let's me "sample" stuff.. Has from the beginning and that's why I've been a faithful customer for years. Shady dealers sell shady products.. If they won't let you test it then it's probably garbage anyway...

Exactly, and to be honest, in my area it seems, finding MDMA is so rare, I actually gave up on even looking for it, because out of the hundreds of e pills I bought, they were all knock offs of good logos that contain MDMA but these ones were either bunk or were RCs, same goes for Molly, all junk. I came across real mdma pills in 2004 and that's the last time I came across the precious MDMA :-(

Yeah.. It's hard to find good MDMA.. The guy I get it from gets it from Miami because it's next to impossible to find it in my town or even close by..

mine is not to drink or take any other type of downer for a week before rolling....otherwise the roll and especially the comedown will have extra physical anxiety

mine is not to drink or take any other type of downer for a week before rolling....otherwise the roll and especially the comedown will have extra physical anxiety

That's actually very insightful being that I am an alcoholic.. Although I know better that to drink while taking MDMA, I've never considered not drinking the week leading up to it.. Although it does make perfect sense..