• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Anyone can analyze MRI pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
obsessing over finding a physical cause to their problems is common with people suffering from anxiety. just saying.

^ definitely. if anything, MDMA made you hypochondriac OP. i'm starting to notice this more and more often, particularly MDMA seems to trigger this in some people, then you combine it with online reading plus other people like that and bang! brain damage.

i don't say this without the intent to dismiss your suffering OP, but trust me it's anxiety not brain damage. it's not like brain damage is necessarily related with negative emotional feelings... and anxiety can be horrible alone. lastly like everyone else said but you don't seem to listen, whatever MDMA did to your brain can't be seen on an MRI... i don't know if you can even see pruning of serotonin neurons without chopping your brain off and staining it or something...

wtf man? nobody is gonna analyze an MRI for you. Even if someone knew how to do it, no one is going to do it for you for free. You don't think this shit costs money? Go to a neurologist and front him the money with medical insurance as a backup. I am appalled that you would even ask something like this. Asking the drug forum to do a free service that requires this level of skill. Unthinkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.