• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anybody watching Ultra Live?

hardtack

Bluelighter
Nothing ever will compares to Ultra Miami2016 ----show so far is LAME LAME kids with no dopamine rush ----! What has happened? Somebody tell me I was there and so blessed to see Tiesto and Hardwell Ultra 2016 Miami...OMG off the scale performances back before COVID disrupted this world. Lucky :devils::Bart::headbang::love:

Last edited:
Amen Stim just youtube Ultra 2016 I was there 3 days of Partying my Arse off LOL! Look at the difference what the F happened? Look at the puny stage and people are dead ! This is not Ultra's I remember what so ever!!!!!:sleep::cry:

Last edited:
Kids so sorry they don't know the feeling,,,,,, OMG is USA that controlled ?:mad flame::mad flame::mad flame::cop::cop::cop::cop:

Can you watch or just listen? I checked out the website. Do you have to pay for access or anything?

I want to hear knife party's set at midnight.

I'm watching today.

Boy it sure would be nice to be there instead of here.

Can you watch or just listen? I checked out the website. Do you have to pay for access or anything?

I want to hear knife party's set at midnight.
Sorry Stim I was too hyped up Saturday all night long but "yes" just could pull it up on youtube or Ultra Main website,,,,, FREE to have watched online. Only 2 good acts were Afrojack and Hardwell of course! :green banana: