• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

anybody remember?

gavatron@oz

Bluelighter
there were kangaroos/ qantas roundies that flooded the scene a few years back.also ravers that were same brew but different press.anyone seen those recently.oh and the love hearts in the shape of heart,not the caffeine ones but hectic mdma hits

i got some dark dark red kangaroos a few months back in the southeast that were completely bunk, no pipes, nothing. just non active.

hello hello. U mean south east qld.im talking a few years back.2006-08,they were white and def not duds.some pink ones did do the rounds but were half arsed.they tend to copy pils that get a name 4 themselves as being of descent quality.nice to meet u zakkula,let me know bout what else u been snacking on.enjoy!

White kangaroos/qantas press? I think it was more like 2005? They were nice pills :)

I remember them well, they were around from Aug 05 or so, to about Apr 06. The first batches that came out were a nice dose of mdma. Later, there seemed to be 2 batches, the 2nd was an mdma/mda combo, they were whiter than the straight mdma one.

For the memories........ enjoy

kangas.jpg

You can see the pill in pic1 on the right is the mdma/mda pill. The next series of pics are close ups of that pill.

Last edited:
ahh memories,nice work on digging up the pics..there was a later batch that were really white,no specks snd they were duds.as for the time line being off- i shouldnt have acquired hendred packs for perso.

i got myself some BK-MDMA best thing i had in a year.....sad in a way :( sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked tho :p feels alto like MDEA :D

whats happening scumbag? Burning the midnight oil.where u from in oz.u mightve told me already but ive got a memory like a siv

lool yer great man had 2 1/2 pills n still fucked!!!had my first one a 4:45 tiz now 1:30 n still nice n fucked :p i live in bunbury mate on west siiieeeedddd

Hello!! gavatron I cant send you a private mail,because you have to much posts in your box.

I think we can help each others.Shrinks are no option.I warn you from shrinks.

I do not know what is more evil.2 years 500 mg 3MMC a day or MDPV.
MDPV was nothing for me as I always react to pure Dopamin/Noradrenaline releasers and Amphetamines of all sort with
psychotic reactions and my thoughts are getting faster and faster.Not with 3 MMC.But I need replacement.
Its getting dangerous as I have to up the dose to more than 1 gramm per day to have an effect.
Well I think for me there is no life without meds.Only a replacement which is healthier and I can lower the mmc dose.

As I too had severe Depression before 3MMC use,because of 10 years prescribed Ritalin and Amphetamines(then the psychotic reactions began) I know how you feel.I think every brain can do repair.But not If you destroyed to much.Then take drugs
I wrote the last 2 weeks with several moderators here.
First I will test 3 phenmetrazin(look in wiki) and then alpha PVP. Thats perhaps an option for you too.
Try it a few days.I think we have nothing to loose.Also one mood told me low dose 3MMC( a little serotonin) and
Phenmetrazin or a bit alpha pvp. I think we can risk this tests:)

Hope I also helped a little.And be aware of shrinks! and all SSRIs made me suicidal.If you used MDPV so long
ssris or pharma meds are much to weak to do any good.Biking helps me in sommer,about 50 % then I can reduce dosage but now its getting cold.

DAILY USER now 2 years+. I have currently run out and am suffering severe depression and zero motivation ,. Similar to meth withdrawal.

Have you tried mdpv? Do u IV? snort and oral. not my drug. Cocain(no way to get pure,and to expensive),3 MMC, and
for 4 years 25 mg amisulpiride motivatet me extremly.

Anja.Hope you write me again,what your thoughts are about my suggestions.