• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Anybody has ever vaped N,N-MiPT here?

izo

Bluelighter
Had smoked a small amount once but didn’t found anything about the internet now. Thai cannot be, someone must have tried it via the inhaling route. Don’t know how much I vaped over the evening but it felt rather nice, better and more interesting than dipt which is the only n,nßdialkLated and non ring substituted tryptamine I had. All I remember was that it was be best testing chemical I ever inhaled, the taste when exhaling was even better than that of a-pvp and the like. It was also sweet but more finer in its texture. Is this the case with other n,nßrrpytamines also likedmt or dipt?
I’ll ro know. Greets

I have. I've smoked it a couple times up to 50 mg. I like it. It's not as smooth as some of the base tryptamines I've smoked but more so than DMT for me. I like it because of all the base tryptamines that have a vibe that still reminds me of DMT, it's the one that also reminds me most of phenethylamines rather than other tryptamines. That nature of its effects make smoking it feel more unique than taking it orally to me so far.

I like the taste of smoked base tryptamines somewhat.

Vaping does not equal smoking and the failure to distinguish between the two seems to cause some confusion in this thread. Vaped nndmt is slightly sweet tasting (if the extraction is clean) and barely noticeable in inhalation.

Get an emesh or other electronically controlled vaporisation device and the taste of burnt plastic can be a distant unpleasant memory. Vaping is also far more efficient as you are not losing half the weight to the flame or uncontrolled heat. Consequently, doses can be proportionally lower and should be adjusted from less efficient methods.

how is the taste of of dmt or dpt? tasty sweet too?

I think smoked DMT is probably the best tasting one for me. I actually do enjoy it when I get to do it. 5-methoxytryptamines do not taste good in my experience.

Well I'm kind of a weirdo, but I like to keep a pipe of half smoked 5 meo on bedside table? I just love the smell!!

Also I didnt realize, but high purity synthetic DMT has absolutely no smell, until you heat it.

Vaporized N,N-MiPT was not my preferred ROA. It mostly felt stoning via that route. I preferred intranasal, rectal, and oral. It's very, very mild for me.