• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Anybody familiar with painkillers from Central Pharmacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhishPhanPhil

Greenlighter
I wanted to post this for quite a while but I have hesitated due to the high likelyhood of people thinking that I am posting total b.s. Now, the first time that I ever took oxycontin in any form was in 1997, and it was in liquid form. I remember the year before, it was in May actually, when Purdue Pharma in Ct. ( I live on the border of Ct. and Mass.) had released Oxycontin but I had yet to try it. My friends grandmother was passing away and wanted to die in the house of her daughter, so she was at my friends house for about two days before she passed. A nurse brought over a cough medicine looking bottle, with an oral syringe, and in it was the oxycontin. Now, currently I get prescribed Xyrem, which also comes in a cough medicine looking bottle with an oral syringe and comes from a central pharmacy out of St. Louis. Now back to '97 real quick; my friend drew up some oxycontin and shot it into a shot glass a couple of times and I remember we tried it for the first time not realizing how close we came to death. He puked his brains out and then passed out, I got so insanely high I don't know how I didn't puke my brains out or lived. Now fast forward about four years, now of course I'm a full blown opiate addict and I happen to work with some Hells Angels' biker gang dudes, and they have a friend whos' brother is on his death bed and has been for about a year, even though he was only supposed to make it for about two months at most. So I go out and meet this dude, and he tells me that his brother has been getting written some "really strong painkillers" and wants to know if I want to buy them. Of course the answer is yes, he goes and gets them, and what he brings me back is a pink substance in a clear gel-cap, an ir capsule, only it has no markings on it, no letters or numbers, and I am told that it is "100 mg of oxycodone". Now naturally a thousand things run through my head, like if the fda approved such a drug there would be letters and numbers, and all the rest, except for the guy only wants two dollars a piece for them and has thousands. After buying a couple thousand, and upon closer inspection these things are exactly what this guy says they are. A couple of months pass and now he tells me that his brothers prescription has changed. When he brings me the new capsules they are a bluish purple tint, but also gel caps and unmarked, only now I am told that they are 200mg of hydromorphone. I am already familiar with dilaudid and immediately think "no f-ing way". They simply don't make a pill that is that powerful. At this point I am pretty sure that 160's were already taken off of the market, I had been through IR, and had dilaudid drips before and was thinking they might as well send somebody home with a dilaudid drip machine, rather then mail them 200mg hydrocodones. However once again, the price is set where there is no suspicion of these dudes trying to rip me off, that and I knew them, and they just weren't that smart, and also he shows me his brothers bottle. He also tells me that his brother is prescribed a ketamin nasal spray, however, somehow they knew that ketamin was worth something on the street so they wanted some expensive price for the nasal spray, but I asked to see the bottle again, so I could see where these drugs were coming from. Sure enough, they were coming from xypress scripts, a central pharmacy that only mails drugs of a special order like my XYREM. Now, I know from experience all of the trouble that they go through making sure they aren't just mailing XYREM out to anybody. They overnight this stuff to me every month, but first I had to show that I wasn't on drugs, I didn't rape people, I didn't try to kill myself in my spare time, and they have continued to check my blood levels for drugs even after five years. I have never shared with anybody that I used to get 200 mg hydromorphones except for the one friend that I still have from those days. Now, I wanted to ask if other people are familiar with these drugs that come from central pharmacies. I should also mention that I have also received Harvoni from a different central pharmacy which is just a hep-c treatment medication, except that it is worth $1k dollars a pill, no exageration. So each bottle is worth roughly a new car. These came from a central pharmacy called Exactus Pharmacies in Florida, the other drugs came from St. Louis, Express Scripts, Specialty Distribution Services. Interested to hear what others have experienced, if you want to tell me that I am full of * don't bother, I obviously already know that I run the risk of getting that response and am not interested in wasting my or anybody else's time with stories.

compounding pharmacies are what they're known as, not "central" pharmacies.

this is... not really appropriate for NSPD. there's not really any question to answer and we don't allow open broad discussion like "let's talk about drugs we got from a pharmacy".

Status
Not open for further replies.