• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anybody else stop using iv after shooting pills with talc? Pulmonary talcosis?

Weezyfidelis

Bluelighter
I still am a bit of a psychonaut I use Kratom and phenibut ( I am weaning off the phen I’m down to 1.5 g per day). I used to be addicted to opiates, benzos, and speed. It got really bad and I had a lot of low points. I was shooting pills (just opiates and speed) and shit a lot of Ritalin. At first they were good but eventually I could only get the nasty super talc-y ones. I used to read these forums all the time but never post haha. So it’s been 4 years since I have shot anything. So my question is, does anyone here have experience of pulmonary talcosis? I read a case study where someone developed it 10 years after the last exposure to talc. I graduated from college and am still attending for a higher degree. I love life now and am interested in preserving it. Cheers guys have s great day!

I still am a bit of a psychonaut I use Kratom and phenibut ( I am weaning off the phen I’m down to 1.5 g per day). I used to be addicted to opiates, benzos, and speed. It got really bad and I had a lot of low points. I was shooting pills (just opiates and speed) and shit a lot of Ritalin. At first they were good but eventually I could only get the nasty super talc-y ones. I used to read these forums all the time but never post haha. So it’s been 4 years since I have shot anything. So my question is, does anyone here have experience of pulmonary talcosis? I read a case study where someone developed it 10 years after the last exposure to talc. I graduated from college and am still attending for a higher degree. I love life now and am interested in preserving it. Cheers guys have s great day!
By shit ton, it wasn’t that much. I have heard about people shooting every single day talc I wasn’t that bad