• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anybody else find it really difficult to throw up?

I'd like to put myself forward as the BL champion of throwing up. I barf on anything, dhc ( actually anything opp like) being my speciality with long distance projectile spewing for hours on end.

Lesson learnt, just don't do that to my body it hurts.

Rub a toothbrush onto the back of your tongue til the flow starts, or just jab a finger in the gaghole--it's not difficult
(Point stream away from self)

^yea was going to say that when I'm nauseous I stick my fingers down my throat until I throw up. Disgusting yes - but better than that feeling of feeling sick but not being able to.

Evey

I know how to make myself throw up it's just o hate it that much that I'd just rather fight it til the end. I have a iron stomach and very rarely chuck

I sort of can make myself sick at any time - I find that a big glass of cold water prior really helps. Having to puke the day after is worse than having to puke coming up etc (puking when coming up on some drugs can be a great release and almost a starting point).

Bear

I hate this feeling being hungover and this never ending fight to stop being sick. Some people just throw up and forget about it but for me its a big thing i have to try no matter what not to throw up even i know it might make me feel better. Anybody else get this?

I know what you mean. I had it for the first time with kratom the other morning. It just wasnt going down well atall, and each mouthfull made me feel increasingly nauseous. I tried to fight it, as i didnt want to "waste" the kartom that i had consumed, but in the end it was a fight i couldnt win. It was one of those pukes that were 'easy' and came as feeling of huge relief and almost pleasurable. Not like those horrible vomits you can get if you have a stomach bug or have eaten something nasty, where it feels like your whole inisides are churning and vomiting feels like exhausting and physically painful hard work that brings you out in a cold sweat.

Im sure partially self induced vomiting once saved me a trip to the ER. I once had the worst headache of my life after taking too much 4FA whilst on SSRIs at the time, even though i had taken a day or 2 off them IIRC. I was seriously worried and thinking about phoning 999 for an ambulance. It was pain on a previously inexperienced level, something was very seriously wrong, the pain was not reduced by keeping still and lying down or holding my head at any particular angle like it usually can be with standard headaches.

Before dialling 999 i decided to self medicate with some Odt with which i had a small habit at the time. This had the unintended consequence of making me vomit for the first time on Odt, but as a result of that i noticed that the intesnity of the headache was slightly reduced. I went on to manually induce more and more puking by sticking my fingers down my throat. Once there was nothing left in my stomach and i was just 'dry retching' my headache had cleared up completely and saved me a trip to the ER and an encounter with the authorities on that occasion.

I've drawn my own obvious conclusions from that experience, never take too high a dose of any substance, but especially not serotonin releasing substances if you are on SSRIs, but if you are foolish and reckless enough to do so then provided you react before its too late and the substance is still not completely digested or 'processed' then vomiting can save the day.

If I'm sober I really can't. Even tickling the uvula does not work. Maybe I should get a job as a deepthroater :\

I have the same problem when I'm hungover. I'll be super nauseous and want to throw up, but then I just can't, even if I put my fingers down my throat. D:
But it rarely happens to me anyway, so it's not that much of a problem. :p