• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anybody else find it really difficult to throw up?

deano88

Bluelighter
I hate this feeling being hungover and this never ending fight to stop being sick. Some people just throw up and forget about it but for me its a big thing i have to try no matter what not to throw up even i know it might make me feel better. Anybody else get this?

I used to be the same, but recently I've been able to vom without issue/worry. I certainly can still sympathise with your plight.

just brush your tongue like a madman. i HATE brushing my teeth. 4 minutes a day of my life spent retching into the sink. i think its since ive started trying to quit smoking

I used to always retch when I brushed my teeth properly, I just kept at it until I could do it normally, it didn't take long.

I used to throw up more often than some, now it is very rare that I do. Improvements to your diet, drug habits and lifestyle all help.

Also, don't hesitate to mention this to your GP, he is there to help you, not judge you :)

I used to always retch when I brushed my teeth properly, I just kept at it until I could do it normally, it didn't take long.

I used to throw up more often than some, now it is very rare that I do. Improvements to your diet, drug habits and lifestyle all help.

Also, don't hesitate to mention this to your GP, he is there to help you, not judge you :)

I'm jus fockin hanging like a cunt

It's never phased me in the slightest when smashed or hungover. The only retching or puking that I've ever found to be truly awful is when withdrawing from heroin which can be pretty painful on an empty stomach..

I find it basically impossible to throw up. Exceptions being after pretty much every major surgery, where I get a good few days of doing it constantly.

I've never had a problem with throwing up. I can make myself do it with the fingers down the gullet. I make no fuss about doing it as it can be like a reset button when you're feeling dodgy.

I feel bad for people who can't make themselves burp as it's a very useful thing.

I find it to be one of the worst feelings ever, horrendous feeling for me. even puking on oxy i found horrible

is it odd that I get the boak regularly? I think it's due to smoking..

i don't think it's a good thing, sadie. do you just feel sick or actually puke a lot?

i also used to puke all the time when i was in opiate withdrawals and brushing my teeth. quite frustrating, as it completely defeated the purpose of brushing in the first place. that and during coughing fits, i'd suddenly have to run to the toilet.

good little puker, me like!

is it odd that I get the boak regularly? I think it's due to smoking..

Smoking doesn't help I don't think; I've noticed I boak more at stuff now than I did when I was younger, and my Mum is so bad now, in her early 50s, that I come home hungover once and we both wandered into her bedroom, she started gagging cos Dad had been for a shit in the en-suite and had to go lay down in my room for half an hour or so. My inhaler sets me off, I shot a hair into the back of my throat with it once and now tbh even typing that is making me gip a bit.

@ Dan, I think the worst fucking vomiting experience I ever had was after about 400mg of codeine, twelve hours of spewing nothing up goddamn it doesn't usually get me does codeine

It's more phloem related. catches the back of my throat. Thats why I assume it's due to smoking. I should really just give up. Waiting on my E-cig to get back to me and maybe I'll try and make more of an effort.

It's more phloem related. catches the back of my throat. Thats why I assume it's due to smoking. I should really just give up. Waiting on my E-cig to get back to me and maybe I'll try and make more of an effort.

You sure that's phlegm? ;)