• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

any1 tryed pink monkeys in north east

not a cutout paul frank monkey i think but i havent seen them myself only been described to me by freind who says they r good but i like more then 1 opinion

not a cutout paul frank monkey i think but i havent seen them myself only been described to me by freind who says they r good but i like more then 1 opinion

Well paul franks used to be good, but have recently gained a bad rep as most reports have been pipes. It'll be hard to give an opinion without the details, i.e. bevel vs non bevel.. domed vs non domed etc.

What I will say is that at the present state of the game, most legit pills are in batches. Its very unlikely nowadays to find mdxx in a pill that is not known to the PR scene. And even if you do find a pill on say PR that looks like what you have, its ALLWAYS best to get a reagent test kit, and test what you want to put in your body.

If buying a kit is out of the question, I would DEFINITELY only get/buy/eat pills that have reports done on them on PR, preferably with reagent results picture.

well i tryed these pills they were round light pink with the monkey outpressed i belive them to be mda cause i was fucked up for quite a long time but nobody at the party had any problems except for a few ppl felt sick for a short time which went away very quikly so IMO they were worth gettin again

^sounds like pipes....MDA in monkeys...people getting sick.....fucked up for a long time.... ^

no for sure not pipes ive done pipe pills before and these are not i was for sure rolling when on pipes ur def not rolling they make me very uncomfertable which these pills did not at all i felt like talkin and danceing on pipes i just sit n wish it would end

I would bet my grandmothers lifesavings these r pipes!! The chances of u being the first person w the legit pink Paul frank are zero to none!! Buy a test kit and test ur pills!

well i tryed these pills they were round light pink with the monkey outpressed i belive them to be mda cause i
was fucked up for quite a long time but nobody at the party had any problems except for a few ppl felt sick for a short time which went away very quikly so IMO they were worth gettin again

Doubt they were MDA or pipes...White PF Monkeys in Hartford CT tested as 5 meO dmt and caffiene. I ate them in another
color thinking they were x and got bunked. After research I am certain they were 5 meO dmt. Without testing cannot know
for sure but my experience matches 5 meO dmt. Now my source at the time says they tested mdma however it was just
enough to fool the test kit and make me feel like I was about to come up on a roll. It turned into annoying artificial trip after
that.The game here on the east coast is greedy. At least if I knew what it was I may have been able to enjoy it more. Big
ups to the dealers who tel the truth about what they have for sale. It enables the buyer the choice as to whether or not
they want to try the experience.

Here is my thread on the new bunk monkies http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/597815-Newer-Paul-Franks-in-Florida

Last edited: