• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Any1 else never been able to enjoy coke?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I've tried blow a few times... with a connoissuer of cocaine (more like heavy coke addict) just so he could moderate proper amounts for a newbie/test the quality. It was good blow each time, and I've consistently hated the feeling. I LOVE adderall as much as opiates and I recieve a ton of euphoria from ritalin/adderall, but no euphoria from coke ever! I just feel as though I've drank 10 cups of coffee and recieved all of the bad side effects. My dad was a heavy coke user back in the day and I figured I'd dig it as well, so this was quite a surprise to me. Altho one could say it's a good thing I do not enjoy being addcited to yet another substance.

Sending this to drug culture,Other drugs and BDD are for harm reduction questions, please keep that in mind.

Yeah thats a common experience with coke. I have to be either drunk or on benzos to enjoy the high. And those combinations are dangerous.

Always hated coke. My trip report would look like... shaky, feel weird, hate it, want more.

Enjoyed crack though.

A girl I liked in college invited me to hole up with her in a fleabag motel for a weekend of lines and sex. I hated it. Not only did it cause my man parts to malfunction but it felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

I haven't really done coke that many times, but it has never really been worth it. To me it is just way too expensive for the high it provides. It seems too hyped up for what it really is, and I've done it of all levels of purity.

Me.

Most over rated substance imo.

Not to mention the tax.. pay that much for this? Fuck out of here.

Only liked it on its own once. We knew a cat in the music industry that had been around the ATL in 08. Dude brought out a bag , did the smallest little line. Insane high. Felt like I was on E. We were all blown away.

Any other time I only used coke when I drank. And only drank if I had coke.

Only liked it on its own once. We knew a cat in the music industry that had been around the ATL in 08. Dude brought out a bag , did the smallest little line. Insane high. Felt like I was on E. We were all blown away.

Yeah, even here in south America good coke is hard to come by. But when u do... UFFF fucks sake, feels too damn good. The feeling is too moreish anyway. U end up regretting it every time.

That’s how stuff I got these past months has been. Makes it very hard to not use but I controlled myself today, so far..

But like you’re rolling almost, compliments flying all around, doing nice things for each, sharing your cocaine like there’s no tomorrow. Only difference is unlike MDMA soon as that comedown shows, your jonesing for another.

-GC

Always hated coke. My trip report would look like... shaky, feel weird, hate it, want more.

Enjoyed crack though.
Another example of YMMV.

I love coke (If it's good coke-- a rare thing these days). But crack is by far my least favorite drug.
Tried it several times-- with crack enthusiasts who were enjoying the product-- and to me it's much ado about nothing. The rush is OK but the high is so fucking brief.
Powder coke is a relatively short high too, but if it's decent blow it lasts a whole lot longer than crack.
Full disclosure: whatever the drug, I've personally always valued duration over rush.

Hate coke. Jittery anxious. Yes, I've had good coke. (and payed the tariff)
Love speed. Confident, feel like superman, positive... at first.