L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

any woman want to share pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you really shouldn't be posting this shit on bluelight. Bluelight is a forum to discuss the use of psychoactive substances or just random shit about life and the universe, not a place to meet strangers to fuck or find pictures of strangers to beat off to. If that's what your looking for, go someplace else like maybe craigslist or adult friend finder or tinder or one of those places people go for that stuff. Plus, this kind of shit could seriously get you in trouble somehow. Seriously, trying to fuck random people online is just a bad fucking idea....... especially when your doing it on a site that's intended for discussion rather than trying to score with random strangers. Plus, I personally just don't get how people even get into the idea of trying to score with random peeps from the internet. It just seems downright dangerous on a lot of levels. If I were you, I'd be really concerned that you could find yourself talking to some demented motherfucker that could have ulterior motives 8o You hear about these fucking maniacs that are on those kinda sites, and you just never know who the fuck it really is your talking to. I'd stay the fuck away from that shit if I were you, but to each their own...............

Status
Not open for further replies.