(answered) Any way to change how my username is displayed?

Prof.Potatoes

Greenlighter
I've got no problem with it, but on my PC at least, only the "s" is on the second line and it looks rather funny. Could add a space or change it to Prof, or "os" (Dan Quayle be damned). What are my options?

Changing names around here needs a donation. I never did it, changed the name that is.

But since you only have 18 posts just create a new name that you want.

Edit: I am not sure that was good advise. Just what I would do. But for $20 which goes to the upkeep of the site will also change your name. Email an admin.

Last edited:
Changing names around here needs a donation. I never did it, changed the name that is.

But since you only have 18 posts just create a new name that you want.

Edit: I am not sure that was good advise. Just what I would do. But for $20 which goes to the upkeep of the site will also change your name. Email an admin.
Yeah that's good advice 🤠

@mal3volent Would it be a problem to change it just to Jen? When i signed up the name was taken so i added more n's. No biggie though if not. Also i need to update my email. I don't have access to the email i used while signing up

@mal3volent Would it be a problem to change it just to Jen? When i signed up the name was taken so i added more n's. No biggie though if not. Also i need to update my email. I don't have access to the email i used while signing up

send me a message with the email you want to use