• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any warnings first time suboxone

funeralfather

Bluelighter
I’m pretty confusing so I’ve summed up my two questions in bold at the bottom, but I did want to give this some preface because I won’t have much time to talk
(Preface)
So I’m relatively back to opiate naïve levels especially for me and when I’ve used it hasn’t really been that serious but I no longer want to spend $40 a week or more kratom that barley works avicb I’ve been using pretty much daily for the past three years, intermittently using 60 mg of oxycodone when I could but sometimes this is the only medication that generally slows my brain down that I think I could come off Adderall and clonazepam, and just use that I also think I may have OUD that I haven’t spoke about to not get flagged in case I did need opiated

It’s gotten to the point that, if I can find something that works and gets paid for by my insurance, and may be worth trying out even versus the risk I could at least work with the doctor, and be honest with them about my constant reflection to take an opiate

That said I’m pretty much the black sheep status in my family , meaning I don’t wanna be fucked up or slurring around them, or nodding out making them worry luckily my family still trying to help me with a place to stay while my car is being repaired that said it’s at a business and there’s cameras all around, but it works for me and my lifestyle. Otherwise I just get an apartment

i’m pretty much fucked up all of my chances with their trust so if a sublingual will cause that to detoriate more, by appearing fucked up, we’re throwing up or nodding out , cause im pretty sure im pretty much still a low level user
I’d like to refrain from actions that would probably
result me having to sleep in my car and glamp in cold weather where I can’t turn it on for heat otherwise I would until it’s fixed which realistically, I don’t think we’ll be done before Thanksgiving, just due to the damage of the blowout

so I’m basically stuck in the situation and I was in 2018 and I feel stuck. I want to make the right choices. I want to see my family proud of me and actually be able to show them music without them thinking that it’s just drug fueled
I’d like to not worry my mother anymore or any of my other family as they’re all pretty much miles away and can’t help
Finally, I’d like to restore my friendship and trust with a previous relationship which I’ve just allow my addictions to be put first

realize the supervision needs to be given with a doctor and he shouldn’t just put patch in your mouth, without any sort of supervision, but this is the best I got in regardless, I still have the patches and I’ll still probably have some point where I’ll at least try one before I throw them away. If I don’t need them I don’t wanna fuck shit out since my first time back on my Adderall in a while I’d like to take them tonight because I feel like it would help me come down, help me sleep and help my back pain this would also give me four days to clean time in order to not combine opiates

I’d like to know that my first time usage be used safely, which i’m pretty sure you won’t die off at 2 mg. It seems really safe, especially with Narcan compared to what I was taking without it or anybody to Narcan me if I was to go over my main worry is trying something. I think that may be good for me or safer for me than what I was doing and it causing more headache with everybody else but friends have told me that people are just as fucked up if not more taking it but they have no experience with opiate usage and considering I’ve been doing this shit for probably going on 10 years now I’m just done wasting all the fucking money and time, and I’d like to get my life together I’d like to actually be able to produce music and drop music instead of just sit here and get wasted all the time

1:
So if I was to get any noticeable effects that they be done in the privacy which I usually have between 6pm and 6 am. If you think that I would fit that category, that would still probably get a little bit of a euphoria out of it I’d like to know as you guys are really really really smart down to earth I respect a lot of your knowledge more then most doctors almost 1st sometimes I’d rather have some you guys answer it, especially anyone who takes it, who’s been back to baseline or @negrogesic
your pharmaceutical knowledge, simply amazes me, sometimes the only medication i take now, is adderall xr, gabapentin, clonazepam and hydroxyzine

Otherwise, I’m just gonna call Walgreens or some pharmacy other then my own and not give a name act like I just got a script and I’m want to confirm

As You can probably tell by my ranting that I’ve taken my Adderall, i think to much anyways and I’d like a way to know my options and not just be blindly stupid also if you guys think it would be better to do without the gabapentin and of course I know to not take my clonazepam especially on a trial basis due to respiratory problems increasing
2: what trying to do is prevent a relapse is gotten to the point then I’ve been contemplating trying fentanyl patches, sourcing on the street with people I haven’t seen a script for I don’t wanna ruin my life any further, I don’t want my mom to have to bury her son will close out at the end of the year

Everything I know that this is a pretty long acting medication , it’s about 15 to 25 times stronger than morphine so I’m trying to work out MME equivalent potency status with my normal usage but it’s hard to tell as I’d usually just dump a bunch of kratom no scale, I’d take 40 to 50 mg to the head of oxy and save 10 to 20 mg for when it hit
The last time I took 50 mg it did hit me pretty hard, but it’s straining a friendship status, and becoming to much of a headache

so it’s kind of stupid to take it if you don’t have a active opiate addiction, but every rehab doesn’t understand I’m trying to make a preventative measure and I really think that opiates sometimes help with my depression more so than any other medication

For those that are inquiring…

My current knowledge and headspace: (tldr)

What I’m understanding at this is a long-term acting opiate with partial naloxone to “prevent abuse” I tried this when I was younger, I think along with methadone and those both got me geeked up.. no longer at the point where staying with friends and getting fucked up all the time is cool to me anymore, most of my friends are dead or doing life for an addiction, I: do this the correct way by going to rehab, but there’s nothing I could technically go for right now..

I don’t really know how long tolerance takes to start dissipating and I know it sure to return, but my goal is to not be nodding out or fucked up in front of my family cause it’s sorta a last chance with a lot of people, I’ve been abusing nitrous pretty badly along with the holy trifecta of opiates adderall xr and clonazepam, my goal is to be able to respect these substances and use them as indicated and I know I can I don’t want to go to rehab but I don’t wanna ask my doctor just yet
The spending $600 on tanks of nitrous and getting behind the wheel which I wasn’t using before my wreck but I did have has alarm made that I could have my license taken away. I could’ve killed somebody using them I think my main goal is to escape my situation. I know facing it head on with the therapist would probably be the best attempt but realistically, I’m not gonna commit to that. So given the facts

I’ve got 6 2mg/0.5 sealed strips I would like to try maybe tonight as I think it may help with back pain and a little sleep. I I’ve been quit Kratom for 4 days my tolerance was low enough that that was relatively little withdrawal compared to when I quit called cold three years ago, but I start bruising badly with kratom leading me to worry about liver enzymes or malnourishment
Using it frequently red Bali, trying to not use clonazepam everyday has gotten to the point where I’m pretty much like. Disgusted with myself because I know I could do better, I’m disgusted with myself the way I’m treated my family and the people that love me the most pretty gotten into a pretty dark hole, and the substances only allow me to pardon me with religious speech but I’m letting my demons take over, I’ve became a little too menacing, venemous with my music and I just wanna change for the better cause I’m inviting so much negativity in my life. I’m tired of living like a rockstar, even though this is what I asked, for I should’ve asked for the money as well

So I know I’m pretty confusing. I’ll sum it up. I’m pretty much under surveillance just due to where I’m sleeping but no rent and no major bills is helping me get my debts down, and I have warmth and all the ammenties, normally, I would just ask if y’all think it was safe, but I also don’t want to ruin things with the relationship that starting to establish itself again after a year I moved out of that household and I’ve been pretty much stuck in motion since moving back from Florida for a year, so I don’t want to patch to a place the only place I have really. I don’t wanna sleep at a rest stop anymore, I don’t wanna resort to other things and this is gonna be a test either way cause I went and got the patches because I have no rides anywhere while I’m here and I couldn’t ask my family to run there to check a safe.
story short a little overbearing but I’ve destroyed trust so I’ve made my bad I don’t wanna make it any worse considering I don’t really have an active opiate addiction. I just want to prevent any more relapse or any more failures and it seems like as long as it’s prescribed is not an issue to anybody whether they like it or not.
I think it may be a safer on alternative then taking kratom where you don’t know what’s in it, to substitute in between the times u can get pain meds. They also are just too expensive for me to handle. Id like to get back to a better financial status than I have been and with my current insurance just a preface I can get Adderall XR brand-name, which is generally $650 for like $10. Most of my scripts are four dollars and generally all my doctors visits are paid first and then I come back with a co-pay.

If I had to go to a clinic, I think my family would help me at least with that, until I get my ride fixed which may or may not be an entire rewire, and learn to respect my privileges not rights.

I’ll get off here I just figured this is the only time I had to tell you guys where I’m at create a dialogue for somebody else who maybe just browsing with the same information I couldn’t really find any information anywhere else relating to my situation thank you for reading and thank you for your time. Try to make the best of your situation like I am and apologize for any headaches in advance as I know this coulda just been asked in a paragraph

Last edited:
I always remember someone from work bringing one in for me and saying to cut the pill into 8 or I might die, so definitely the ridiculous potency, though I'm sure you know. I'd dose by weighing the pill, mixing it up into fine powder, then measuring a fraction of that on my scales.

I always remember someone from work bringing one in for me and saying to cut the pill into 8 or I might die, so definitely the ridiculous potency, though I'm sure you know. I'd dose by weighing the pill, mixing it up into fine powder, then measuring a fraction of that on my scales.
I updated my original pause. It is a sublingual film which kinda goes with your guidelines, last time I looked they are 2mg/0.5 mg. I have 6 that were just pretty much handed to me, cause they wanted to pay me back for loaning some money out. Ideally, I just like the money back and got some oxy lol, but I definitely don’t wanna be found dead while staying at my family‘s business, as it went from my point where they used to just get pissed off at me when I’d be fucked up to generally saying they are worried. Thanks for your input in your information. It gives me a little bit more to go on. I’ve taken something in the past pretty sure it was a Suboxone pill it just led to me being up all night high af, same with methadone (maybe more than) but at those points I could just take 3 Vicodins 5mgs and catch a buzz , ideally, I’m not trying to catch a buzz if I did that’s a plus even if it’s just a pick up in mood and a general feeling that there is an opiate my body from the material I’ve read on medical boards it seems to work well for this, but I also heard from family members who have to go to pain clinics that also manage OUDs they look just as high, pretty sure my Adderall XR (50mg daily) would lead me to a false sense of being not as fucked up as I really was, so my goal was to get up early and take it so it wears off about 5:30. That’s when everyone leaves long story short I’ll sum up my post pretty much in between homes. Working out a relationship and a living situation I’ve been in for 10 years, and the fact that I basically ruined trust to stay with my local family. I gotta stay at a business. Cameras everywhere and I’m sorta on my final fuck up with the owner. So taking a patch to prevent relapse should be the least of my worries but one day ima make a stupid decision that cost me more then financially if I don’t find a correct way to address this

Again, thank you for your response and your time you took out a really appreciate it and respect that

Knocking on Heaven’s door, playing in the background, as I can finally understand how they felt

You say you have no tolerance... but you say you take Kratom every day, so I'm thinking you must have some tolerance.

Anyway if you really have no tolerance, 1mg is more than enough and even then there's a chance you could get too high and if that happens it doesn't wear off for a long time. I used to give my sister 1mg when she was opioid naïve and she liked it, and it was fine. But another time I gave my ex 1mg and she was puking her guts out and called poison control thinking she was going to die, it was quite the ordeal. So, yeah its definitely going to vary from person to person but if you take too much, you're stuck there for a long time unfortunately.

I would say at least try suboxone before going to fentanyl. I've been on suboxone for 7 years, and I think its a better maintenance drug
than Kratom and its definitely way better for your life than fentanyl. Fentanyl is hard to hide, suboxone isn't, but it can still have you feeling pretty good. Thats how it was with me anyway.

I wouldn't worry about dying. You'd need to take a lot for that to happen, and it still might not happen because of the ceiling effect. That being said I suppose I should be responsible and point out that since you are taking Clonazepam, and thats a downer, you should be extra careful and go slow because that makes respiratory depression more likely.

Last edited:
You say you have no tolerance... but you say you take Kratom every day, so I'm thinking you must have some tolerance.

Anyway if you really have no tolerance, 1mg is more than enough and even then there's a chance you could get too high and if that happens it doesn't wear off for a long time. I used to give my sister 1mg when she was opioid naïve and she liked it, and it was fine. But another time I gave my ex 1mg and she was puking her guts out and called poison control thinking she was going to die, it was quite the ordeal. So, yeah its definitely going to vary from person to person but if you take too much, you're stuck there for a long time unfortunately.

I would say at least try suboxone before going to fentanyl. I've been on suboxone for 7 years, and I think its a better maintenance drug
than Kratom and its definitely way better for your life than fentanyl. Fentanyl is hard to hide, suboxone isn't, but it can still have you feeling pretty good. Thats how it was with me anyway.

I wouldn't worry about dying. You'd need to take a lot for that to happen, and it still might not happen because of the ceiling effect. That being said I suppose I should be responsible and point out that since you are taking Clonazepam, and thats a downer, you should be extra careful and go slow because that makes respiratory depression more likely.
Yes I guess the post was a little bit misleading, I’m still quite confused on the blessing that it was to not have any come offs with the kratom. Not even bathroom breaks or cold sweats, the sublingual films are 2mg unfortunately. But I only got 6. I can take them to a drug bank or flush them. But it was my only payback, so I figured might as well try them. I would be taking them without cutting a film so I’m pretty sure I’ll get something that sad I don’t want to take it later on and begin puking, all night. I’ve finally managed to gain some trust I’ve destroyed back and for it to be night 2. Idk if it’s better I just keep to my gabapentin, hydroxizine. I’ve currently left my clonazepam with my friend who doesn’t take them or use them, just to keep myself in a space where I’m working through anxiety. So that said, I’d place my tolerance at 50-60mg oxycodone. Which either works or doesn’t. I’m just tired of chasing that dragon, figured might as well. Would you think of any way I could lesson that impact. My clonazepam gets filled on Friday so I can make it till then but I’m afraid ima take my last money and go get kratom or something

I’m pretty sure I’d be fine from the vomiting, I tend to be able to hold my own. The narcan in it makes me feel comfortable about it. I’m saying my tolerance is low compared to when I’d be on here after taking either kratom or oxy, it’s just became to much of a headache and a strain to ask and I wanna be able to be proud of myself for abstaining.

Damn I finally found some info and it says 1mg = 75mg morphine. Id be more along the 90mg. And there’s no way I can cut this

I didn't read all of that but I don't think you need much sun if you're just using some kratom. Really you probably don't need any, but like I said I didn't read it all. 1mg is going to be a lot if you don't have much tolerance. If you feel you must take the sub then cut it into 8 equal pieces and start there. Wait 2 hrs before taking more. If you take to much you'll be a sweaty nauseous mess for 24 hrs.

I didn't read all of that but I don't think you need much sun if you're just using some kratom. Really you probably don't need any, but like I said I didn't read it all. 1mg is going to be a lot if you don't have much tolerance. If you feel you must take the sub then cut it into 8 equal pieces and start there. Wait 2 hrs before taking more. If you take to much you'll be a sweaty nauseous mess for 24 hrs.
So basically, if I’m already fucked up with my family who’s helping me out and I don’t wanna meet sick and tired probably take it when I get a chance that I could handle being sick for 24?
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I believe I’m gonna just go pick up a bag of kratom to get me until I can get my clonazepam filled.

So basically, if I’m already fucked up with my family who’s helping me out and I don’t wanna meet sick and tired probably take it when I get a chance that I could handle being sick for 24?
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. I believe I’m gonna just go pick up a bag of kratom to get me until I can get my clonazepam filled.
Honestly if kratom will hold you then you probably wouldn't have too much wd if you quit cold turkey. If you do decide to take the sub don't take any more than an 1/8th of that 2mg strip. Sub is really strong, a lot stronger than people think.

Honestly if kratom will hold you then you probably wouldn't have too much wd if you quit cold turkey. If you do decide to take the sub don't take any more than an 1/8th of that 2mg strip. Sub is really strong, a lot stronger than people think.
Thank u. I think it’s best I chill out. Idk if cutting them is safe id have to unseal and get a razor and a ruler method. But I’ve quit kratom. I just got a lot of pseudo association as I’d take kratom concurrently with my adderall.