• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any tips or advice?

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm thinking about ordering some LSD, Molly, Oxycodone and Ritalin! Do you have any tips or advice that i should think about? like dosing and stuff...
Thanks!
23.gif

If you mean off the web I'd suggest you won't because it's prob a scam and they might steal your credit info

I agree. Ordering off the Web has a lot of risk attached to it. I'd advise against it for sure. Second, if your ordering all of that whether from someone you know or whatever. I hope it's not just to use all at once. That's a waste and it's abusive to yourself and the appropriation each drug effect deserves. The mix of them together is suicide. Your most seasoned users will tell you the same. You want to get high and continue getting high then you don't wanna die. Lol?
Seriously, I would drop the acid first, wait until I feel the body high and then pop the molly. Then drink a couple of bottles of water to intensify and hydrate. After I peak pop the Ritalin and come down with XANAX not oxys. That's my absolute best advice I can give bro

Noone is going to sell you oxycodone or Xanax if you live in a developed nation of the internet period. Sorry to be a buzz kill but your seriously going to probably ruin your life if you do because they will probably steal your identity because once you enter in your credit card soon you'll find them maxed out and all the money in Nigeria and your credit ruined.

Noone is going to sell you oxycodone or Xanax if you live in a developed nation of the internet period. Sorry to be a buzz kill but your seriously going to probably ruin your life if you do because they will probably steal your identity because once you enter in your credit card soon you'll find them maxed out and all the money in Nigeria and your credit ruined.
^ In more ways than one this could ruin your life. Best tip is not to get started. If you decide to go through with this, be careful that you don't take them all together. Be safe!

Don't combine amphetamines with lsd and mdma it's a waste and cou
d become dangerous ..lsd then mdma at peak of trip,and cool off with a Xanax on comedown

wait one of the really coolest things ever to happen to me was an LSD trip. Two things that made that night epic; one was crossing the street where a bunch of broken glass had been shattered; just suddenly me and my partner were engulfed in the most awesome rainbows. Incredible. The distant second coolest part was taking a bump of crystal a while later. But I'd cross that street a million times if it didn't get a little less amazing each time lol.

I hate to contradict you here, but there are definitely (and perhaps unfortunately?) ways of ordering things, including drugs, online without giving away your credit card details. The man responsible for the proof of concept (and who made around $80 million from it) is currently serving several life sentences.

Last edited:
You're not going to get your question answered in the way that you would like it to be by being so general. The drugs that you have mentioned belong to different classes. If you'd like some more specific information regarding safety and reduction of harm, get back to us.

Well thanks for the few answer.. But trust me, i have a reliable source that i'm buying from.

Nobody is saying that you don't. I'm actually going off the assumption that all of your drugs are 100% legitimate because that's all that we can do.

Please just be aware even if what you get produces similar effects it does not mean it isnt likely counterfit with a slightly different research chemical which may be fine but in my opinion misleading to falsely label say etizolam as xanax . And to me any company that uses brand names is a extreme read flag. And anyone claiming to sell say ritalin pills instead of ethylphenidate powder to me raises major red flags because they clearly claiming a pharmaceutical for consumption