• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Any threat using flubromazolam for comedown?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
Did 60 mg Addy today but I ran outta flualp like an idiot. I have a hard benzo tolerance. Usually 2 to 3mg flualp is my regular. Scared of flubromazolam since its the benzo nuke and when I used clam for a comedown it made me depressed.

Thanks and happy holidays

Flubromazolam lasts quite a bit longer than clonazolam, so not sure its worth being benzo brained for that long just to combat a 60mg adderall comedown.

Even when you smoke flubromazolam it lasts a long time.

I just feel scared doing clam with Addy because of the random depression I got last time, but I got no choice I guess. Getting that benzo WD feeling

Yah I believe that one lasts forever. It'll probably work in a pinch just take a very small amount. Bromazolam would work better for a come down I think. I forget sometimes that people don't have the stimulant tolerance I do, I'd be sleeping like a baby after 60mg addy 12 hrs later lol.

Yah I believe that one lasts forever. It'll probably work in a pinch just take a very small amount. Bromazolam would work better for a come down I think. I forget sometimes that people don't have the stimulant tolerance I do, I'd be sleeping like a baby after 60mg addy 12 hrs later lol.

Yeah I coincidentally took precisely 60mg of generic adderall today (in total) and still feel kind of sluggish (though usually I feel it more strongly than this). Yet if I gave the same dosage to my girlfriend she probably wouldn't sleep within 24 hours after consuming it.

I just feel scared doing clam with Addy because of the random depression I got last time, but I got no choice I guess. Getting that benzo WD feeling

Because of how long it lasts I found the rebound anxiety from flubromazolam isn't as bad as it is with other benzos. But i guess the question is do you really want to take a benzo that lasts for 30 hours just for an adderall comedown.

Personally, due to it's long duration of action, I only smoke flubromazolam (I have the pure powder), and have only done so a few times. I recommend this approach to almost no one due to how tricky it is to measure (it is one of the most potent benzos known to man, and I'd argue that it is the strongest in effect of all the microgram potency benzos). Smoking it results in an instant blackout of sorts, once you exhale you'll only remember fragments of the following 10 hours or so.

Because of how long it lasts I found the rebound anxiety from flubromazolam isn't as bad as it is with other benzos. But i guess the question is do you really want to take a benzo that lasts for 30 hours just for an adderall comedown.

Personally, due to it's long duration of action, I only smoke flubromazolam (I have the pure powder), and have only done so a few times. I recommend this approach to almost no one due to how tricky it is to measure (it is one of the most potent benzos known to man, and I'd argue that it is the strongest in effect of all the microgram potency benzos). Smoking it results in an instant blackout of sorts, once you exhale you'll only remember fragments of the following 10 hours or so.
Does this trick work with bromazolam by chance?

Does this trick work with bromazolam by chance?

Not sure, I've only ever had bromazolam in liquid form so I've never tried smoking it. Someone once told me that bromazolam powder doesn't vape well, but one would assume that if flubromazolam vapes well enough then so would bromazolam, but again personally never tried it. Etizolam powder vapes well too. I generally smoke them on foil, or out of a glass pipe of some sort (in one case i smoked etizolam out of the glass part of a medicine dropper). If it works it would definitely be safer than smoking flubromazolam.