• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Any suggestions on a new drug I should try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickJohnson

Greenlighter
lemme explain myself. I'm 21 and have been experimenting with drugs since i was 14. I've never really had a problem (not too serious, at least) with anything, other than xanax and codeine when i was dumb and young (16). But i've stayed off of both of those ever since, due to it ruining my life. But what i'm getting at is, I've tried just about every common drug, other than heroin (never will, so don't recommend it) and acid (too scared of frying my brain. I know i'd have a bad trip). And i'm almost out of college and before I get out into the real world, where i need to act like a boring, responsible adult and stay sober, I just want to cross at least one more thing off my list. I'm very knowledgeable and know my limits and i truthfully don't have an addictive personality, just a curious one... So, any suggestions on what i should try, other than heroin? Here's a list of everything i've done so far, in order from favorite to least:
Adderall, Marijuana, cocaine, alcohol, shrooms, codeine, xanax, oxy's, meth (too paranoid), salvia, nitrous, Kpins.
*one of my friends gave me powder once that he said was molly, but it didn't add up to what i've heard about it. Just felt like coke. So i'm not 100% sure i've done that yet.

It sounds like you have tried everything except rolling on a good MDMA based ecstasy pill. It's strange how you listed Adderall as the favourite drug you have tried but you didn't like meth at all when meth is far more euphoric than Adderall. Each to their own and be thankful you have dabbled with most drugs out there and don't have an addictive personality.

I think you're right. It's just so hard to get it around here. But idk man the only time i did meth, i was just tweaked and paranoid for like 4-5 hours and for the most part, wanted it to end. Idk if i did too much for my first time or what but i haven't felt the need to try it again. I prefer the occasional snow day

Hi dj, where are u from? Is Kratom legal in ur country? It's very cheap and in low doses is a stimulant and in high doses a sedative, I've only ever had 4g to help with opiate withdrawal but it felt good, I seen u liked codeine in the past so u probably like the same drugs as me.

Obviously my advice would be not to try anything else ;) but I know that's not gonna happen!
whatever your choice is, be safe and be careful. Xoxo

Opiatehell85, I'm in America. I've Heard of Kratom, but don't know much about it or anyone who's done it. but that is great advice and i usually give the same answer when someone asks me that but sadly, you are right haha I like to experiment too much

. I prefer the occasional snow day

Is that what you call adderall, snow? Or am i way off. Sorry i don't know all the american terms for drugs. Have you tried powder Amphetamines? I think Americans call it speed or crank. Amphetamines are not quite as potent or strong as meth and give a enjoyable buzz that isn't as full on as meth. I am interested to know how you used the meth the one time you had it, did you smoke/snort/IV it? Most people i know loved meth the first time they tried smoking it and are making plans to use it again before the initial euphoria wears off. Then again maybe stim's don't agree with you.

Boku_, me and my friends refer to coke as "hittin the slopes" or anything snow related haha but the time i did meth, i snorted it. it just wasn't as euphoric as coke to me. Maybe it was cut with something idk

Theroux, i've always wanted to try ketamine ever since i read Fear and Loathing, but i've never heard of anyone using it or selling it around here

Crack.. Bellringers for dayssss. Best rush in the world (beside iv coke). You will never feel a more intense and amazing rush of euphoria for as long as you live. So my vote is crack.

You have never tried ecstasy or Ketamine DickJohnson. Are there no Electronic/hard dance night clubs near where you live? Clubbing can open up all new possibility's of new drugs to try. But please don't go overboard on party drugs as many a raver college student has thrown their education and life away staying up all night on drugs.

@Boku_: trust me I know to keep the party drugs to special occasions only. Seen too many go broke and lose friends. But nah sadly, the club/rave scene doesn't exist in the southern United States, where i'm from. but that's my #1 priority is to try some real ecstasy cause I'm pretty sure the "molly" i did once wasn't actual molly or ex.

@Doesntlearn: I've done my best to stay away. I know i'll like that shit way too much haha

Unfortunately we are not here to assist you in finding drugs to use. You should research and figure out what is best for what you are looking for and it seems like you got some suggestions to look into already but the thread does need to be closed under "cant help you figure out what drugs to take"

Status
Not open for further replies.