• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Any substance

samsonLUVSopiates

Greenlighter
I just wish everything was at least decriminalized. I hate doing stuff on the sneak like I’m stealing State secrets. It’s ridiculous and from a Libertarian standpoint the govt is too intrusive and “ criminal behavior” they paint with a broad brush. If you’re not robbing, raping, harming others or murdering than the civilian population should be left alone. That’s how I think the peeps who founded the USA 🇺🇸 probably thought. Leave us alone to live in peace yo lol. I know I’m not a criminal bc I don’t bother anyone and keep my circle of friends tight. But what I would want seems to not be a popular bc we just let those in authority keep tightening the control they have over us by both sides. I’m older now and actually it was slightly better in my teens. Drinking age 18 now 21, sentencing more strict even for non violent drug crimes. So on and so forth. It’ll get worse not better and I don’t think sentencing people to rehabs or drug courts is an improvement. More like torture when jail held over your head. It’s a racket anyway. If people wanna kill themselves with their twist oh well. Not much one can do to stop them especially since “recovery” is so elusive and a long shot. If anything the govt works both sides of the fence for a profit in each. Just hypocritical if you ask me, they could care less or else how do you explain the whole corrupt pharmaceutical industry? All those peeps are Is dealers in suits who work hand in hand with pols who sell out. It’s all a joke bc then they hand the addict off to the justice system who in turn hands them off to the rehab industry and the govt makes money on every stop. The USA 🇺🇸 is not free, don’t kid yourselves, if anything it is stricter in some cases. Neither are the others to one degree or another.

Yeah, full agree. I've been living in Europe until recently and while e.g. Portugal is widely known as a 'successful' example for decriminalization, as you say, they sentence people to rehabs and similar stuff. In Germany where I lived I nearly landed in prison for the RC methoxetamine and some stuff which contained undeclared illegal shit, they don't allow drug test facilities and now blanket bans for RCs are growing around the world like mushrooms. The golden age of internet chemicals is nearly over I believe. Here in Mexico it's borderline legal to import RCs, they are not sentenced but if seen the customs will ask for clearance and because private persons can't get that they'll send back or destroy. The bureucratism here isn't really better than in Europe, just add corruption I guess.

An astonishing 1/3 to even more of all so-called crime (I do see the average dealer only caring about $$$, abusing refugee help, doing other crimes as criminal, but not people really liking drugs and only selling what they'd take themselves, not involved in serious crime etc) is all related to drug use, 1/2 or more of the people in prison have or had a drug problem, much of organized crime gets fueled by drug money etc.pp. I could lament hours about this topic. The war on drugs has been declared as a catastrophical failure, yet countries around the world remain jumping when Nixon tells them to. There are drug ministers knowing shit about drugs (see Germany, sure there will be others). Rehab facilities throwing people out for relapsing, force abstinence to pass probation, all just creates more suffering.

A good part of drug users are probably self medicating but nobody acknowledges that maybe there's a need to, and that the commercially available medication doesn't always help everybody, as well as good candidates get shelved because of that they only work for a certain part of the population when for approbation of meds they need to work for 'everybody'. Oh, approbation process of medicine is another important topic but another discussion.

The more frustrating part is really to me... how Purdue just did it. They knew exactly what they were doing from the moment Oxycontin was thrown at people like breath mints. Heroin came after or just life-long pill addicts who wanted nothing more than to stop. Many died UNDER doctor care being closely watched and still overdosing at medicated amounts the doctor suggested.. This country is still being ruined by Purdue's actions and it never will be not affected by something so long ago.. They got a slap on the wrist lawsuit (nothing compared to the money they made from their *not addictive AT ALL reign* promoted). Now its just like.. god forbid anyone buys percocet off the street. What a drug addict! Ruining that persons life is their own fault how could they ever do such a thing!

Lets not play games lol I think it will be okay in hindsight. Its a very difficult subject and arbitrary but most people are on the same side as everyone.. its too controlled and disrespectful after how we were already turned into dollar signs for profit from addictions sooooo long ago. If we are dollar signs to the government, then let us get high.

Yeah, full agree. I've been living in Europe until recently and while e.g. Portugal is widely known as a 'successful' example for decriminalization, as you say, they sentence people to rehabs and similar stuff. In Germany where I lived I nearly landed in prison for the RC methoxetamine and some stuff which contained undeclared illegal shit, they don't allow drug test facilities and now blanket bans for RCs are growing around the world like mushrooms. The golden age of internet chemicals is nearly over I believe. Here in Mexico it's borderline legal to import RCs, they are not sentenced but if seen the customs will ask for clearance and because private persons can't get that they'll send back or destroy. The bureucratism here isn't really better than in Europe, just add corruption I guess.

An astonishing 1/3 to even more of all so-called crime (I do see the average dealer only caring about $$$, abusing refugee help, doing other crimes as criminal, but not people really liking drugs and only selling what they'd take themselves, not involved in serious crime etc) is all related to drug use, 1/2 or more of the people in prison have or had a drug problem, much of organized crime gets fueled by drug money etc.pp. I could lament hours about this topic. The war on drugs has been declared as a catastrophical failure, yet countries around the world remain jumping when Nixon tells them to. There are drug ministers knowing shit about drugs (see Germany, sure there will be others). Rehab facilities throwing people out for relapsing, force abstinence to pass probation, all just creates more suffering.

A good part of drug users are probably self medicating but nobody acknowledges that maybe there's a need to, and that the commercially available medication doesn'tk always help everybody, as well as good candidates get shelved because of that they only work for a certain part of the population when for approbation of meds they need to work for 'everybody'. Oh, approbation process of medicine is another important topic but another discussion.
Bet you get fire coke tho