Any singlE bluElightErs out thErE???

I LOVE being single! I'm 22 and have absolutly no interest in getting involved in a relationship... And I've been single for a long time now... (about a year) I love hanging out with my friends, partying, doing whatever... I still get my... umm... needs (?) satisfied, and I never have to ask the horrible question, "Do you mind if __________________?" Maybe I'm just FITH but this is fun!
PLUR
[This message has been edited by tigger (edited 07 December 1999).]

I am with you bc I don't where that line is but I get the same feelings when I see the ex.

yup im single, and ive learned that you dont miss being single until youre with someone and you dont miss being with someone until youre single, could someone work on an inbetween please?
hehehe
plur
jono
------------------
The giant Drug monkey has spoken...heed these words

do you ever just get in the mental state...that youre finally ready for love...and to spoil your significant other, and you have your plan all set up....but she (or he) is just no where to be found??
i did that with the most recent ex....sent her 2 dozen roses to her work the day after we started dating....3 weeks later she tries to sleep with my roomate....go figure =/
*sigh* i just miss the feeling of of someone who actually gave a damn about the things i do or say...or who i really am... and loved me for my strengths and still loved me for my weaknesses...and actually wanted to SHARE the things that are important to me, rather than just tolerating them...
sorry... just dwelling a little too much aren't i?
plur

how can you all not love being single? It kicks @ss and I'm 22 now! At first it sucked but you make friends quickly, I am having the most fun of my life. Maybe it's just my personality, but I feel that people should be mentally strong enough to feel complete even when single. If your not having fun being single you just nee to work at it, it's funs as hell meeting more friends every weekend! Just makes me realize how little I used to look for someone with similar interests and personality. Plus nothing beats rolling with lots of single girls at a party!no offense to those in relationships either!

I'm soooo Lonely!!!
frown.gif

Loofah Duck we are in the same situation. I've been single for 2yrs now after living, owning a business with my X-fiance for 5yrs. He was definately my soul mate, but I/him/our roommate we all fucked up. I can't repair whats been done....so I'm just trying to move on. It's really hard being single. I want someone to be there for me, to brag to his friends how lucky he is just to have me...I want to feel the same way about him.
smile.gif

I can't decide should I look for Mr. Right or let him find me?
I'm definately getting to old to be alone....I don't want to be an old maid with cats!!!!! BTW my cats do make great company.
So.....If any straping, sEXy, hornE, ravErs want to meet.....
wink.gif

------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"

could be why there aren't many posts about singles , cause look at our responses.. were all lonely, misreble, depressed. And i'm probably the worst one!
I've been divorced for 11 years . at first its great., but then when your in my age group, dating has become almost impossible. I hate being alone. Thats one reason I do so many chemicals anymore , get so fucked up as to not think about being alone and depressed, but that doesn't do it for me now.
and this time of the year makes it suck even more! Its just another day in fucking paradise..... Raverdad
------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me now) ... the Posies...

Awe man! 24 and divorced already! Single is not the word... AAARRRGGG!
After a while though, It's not so bad. I get to meet a lot of people and I don't have to answer to anyone when I don't come home one night, or hell, one weekend!
wink.gif

I guess this is my prime, i might as well enjoy it before i do something stupid and settle down again.

I just recently became single after a 2 year relationship and I'm so lost and confused. The worst part? We still have to live together. If you think it's hard trying to get over all the bs, you don't even wanna know what it's like having to deal w/them day to day. Ugghhhh
Anyways, for those of you in the "Confused" line along w/me, I just wanna leave you w/this quote:
"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there... to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you lock eyes with them, you know that every moment that you are with them, they will affect your life in some profound way. And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, will power or heart. Everything happens for a reason"
smile.gif

~dazi~

.....Sorry I'm not single but there are alot of times that I wish I were. You people have it good. I've been with this girl for almost 3 years, and you dont understand how many times a girl would come up to me when I'm rolling and I just want to touch and give her a massage......but I can't because, of course my girls somewhere around the corner. Well talk to you later!! "Feel the Vibes!"

I'm single ....who wants to love me?
it's the best i can give massages to who ever i want yeah!
------------------
P.L.U.R.
Peace Love Unity Respect
Pass the good vibes around. XtC forever

I'm single ....who wants to love me?
it's the best i can give massages to who ever i want yeah!
------------------
P.L.U.R.
Peace Love Unity Respect
Pass the good vibes around. XtC forever

I'm single and way too lonley... hehe any cute west la raver gurlies need to shack up?
wink.gif

uggg.....alone for the hollidays.... this sucks ass!
oh well...

Good thread...now i know who all to hit on.
wink.gif

Being single is the best, think of the money we save on Xmas shopping. I went to the mall today and spent mad cash on me me me!
------------------
Ciao...
e!

Im very sad and lonely...Every chic I want to have a relationship with wants to only be friends...I hate the F word]
peace
Sponky

yup, no boyfriend in sight....then again i'm only 17 and have just barely gotten over my "boys have cooties" stage
wink.gif
hehehe. ne wayz, what is this fixation on the raver chick, what about the rest of us girlies?
------------------
xoxo
flux

you know after being with someone for three yrs. i though i'd be happy being single i could flirt with whoever and not get screamd at.. but you know what i miss my x alot i tried dating after him only to get f***d over in everyway possable.... the thing i miss the most is at night.... and just being alone... * sigh* o'well what can ya do
PEACE
------------------
Peace out
much love and lots of huggs
kiddie
PLUR= the way to a better world :)

Umm..I not really sure of the question. I mean, I don't have a girlfriend, but I'm getting laid. Is that single? Well looking at her post I guess it is!
smile.gif

Gonna have funfunfun till my daddy takes the E-bird away.

Single single single YAY!!! Even though I would love to have a boyfriend, I'm very picky and unless they live up to my exceptionally high standards I'm not interested in the slightest. In fact, having someone with me when I'm out is annoying. Them gripping onto me, holding hands, hugging etc. Fine for a few minutes but I can't go off exploring and meeting people with someone making me so claustrophobic.
Blah...boys have no idea anyway
smile.gif
I'm not even getting laid but that's quite fine too. I don't have to deal with any bullshit mind games.
Sorry, this all sounds like I'm a man hater. I'm not....I love them as friends. In fact they're sometimes better than girlfriends. But I don't need someone to make me whole.
miss apple