Dont be stupid
Sasha, go on, Sasha, on
You're in over your head
This is you "something" dream
You're in my gun sight
Be ready to get out if you're in over your head
You're in my gun sight
---
Don't be afraid guys, we're in position, we're here first, Russia is behind, I don't need awards, my habit is making rules; we're in high leagues, we shine lile diamonds of an imperial crown, doubts - that's not for me, I raise my skill wearing an army belt
Third world war, I have my pack with me, I don't care what you bark, my patience is at its limit, because I'm almost at the goal
I'm a sharpshooter and you're in my sight
Obstacles, hardships - all so sweet , I'm a black horse and you won't make money on me; you're not my slave, I explode the record hits list today, once again:
--verse--
Fists, cold weapons, a kick , heavy weapon shot, explosion to the right, contusion, you're drifting away and thats just a prelude; teeth fly out on the ring and you can't see straight , heart is beating - this is a corrida and you're not the matador
the only thought is to live until the end of round, no more hits, why are you even in this fight, sasha, go on... etc etc judges are not merciful and you can't block
-verse--
broken english
--verse--

That'll be a blotter sheet please.
Yes I second this, I just came from his other post 🥲 this seems more accurate than my attempt I honestly could barely understand him.
he says koshmarnyy son, which means nightmare

For those who love John Wick films ;)
Baba Yaga is actually a old Witch who lives in the woods & eats children with her metal teeth, only in Russia huh.

For those who love John Wick films ;)
Baba Yaga is actually a old Witch who lives in the woods & eats children with her metal teeth, only in Russia huh.

Hell man.no.The old witch is native here too.May be slavik folklor personage.Flying on broom&stealin' kids.Baba-pronounced with point of first "a"(in hindu or turk- opposite.oldman,wiseman,guru)is granny.Our word.Russians call it babushka.Yaga is female version of biblical Jacob.Even in Spain they got some old tradition of "abuella bruja Yaga.St.Yaga.....like Santa Muerte.....sort like that.

Last edited: